“I've had better BBQ, and way overpriced” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 106 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ellensburg, Washington
“I've had better BBQ, and way overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

The only thing this place has going for them is their cornbread. Other than that I always leave unsatisfied And paying way too much. Friendly service though and good atmosphere just wish the food was better and at a better price

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Rowlett
“Great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I do not usually stop for BBQ outside of my home state of Texas but dying for BBQ made me go ahead and try this place about a year ago. Since then I have been there 5 times and have always had great fresh food and good service. This is pretty close to my favorite Texas BBQ and I highly recommend it. If you want more than pulled pork outside of deep south, this is the place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“town still needs good barbecue”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

for a cow town there is a real problem here with barbecue. I am not expecting Kansas or Texas barbecue, but it would be nice if folks had a real barbecue place in Eburg. A town without an identity and it shows in the barbecue. The rodeo is a real hit and miss place and it missed again. Ribs were overcooked burger was a mess and the fries were cold. Always surprised places like this stay in business for so long but bad food is an art as well, and food tastes are about experiences in life. I gu8ess this is good barbecue for some but not for folks who have lived all over this great country...

Visited June 2013
Brigham City, Utah
“Wishing I had a reason to go through Ellensberg again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

We just drifted in off the freeway looking for lunch. We parked across the street and as soon as got out of the car the aroma of grilled meat was mouthwatering. We both had the tri-tip dip and it was out of this world. So delicious and so unexpected! Next time I'm traveling through WA, I'll plan the trip to make sure to stop here again.

• Visited May 2013
Ellensburg, Washington
“Dinner at the Bar-B-Q”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Hadn't been here in awhile and I was very glad that the food has improved. Offering more things for lighter diners. Still not crazy about the cow hide in the entryway but we'll go back.

Visited March 2013