“Great Food Options, Large Screen TV's”

Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Spokane, Washington
“Great Food Options, Large Screen TV's”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Not far off the freeway if you are just traveling through, they have a very menu of wings and a lot more other items. Burgers are very good as well as their wraps that doesn't even cover everything. Good selection of microbrews as well. The lounge is easy to sit in and the restaurant has TV's to catch the game. They even have a private meeting room for small groups.

1 Thank Bimster69

Phoenix
“The Food was a 4 but the experience a 5+”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Driving Seattle to Loon Lake Wa, stopped in for lunch, pleasantly surprised. I had the Calamari appetizer and the Tomato Basil soup. Both were good, a bit too much breading on the squid and the aioli was a bit bland for me. The greeting was wonderful, warm and friendly. I was solo so I sat at the bar. The house draft beer was very good, service from Talon was great. Very nice atmosphere, great construction, beams etc. If I lived in Ellensburg I would go here all of the time. Very easy on/off for Interstate 90 as well, which I will keep in mind for future cross state trips. Bathrooms were very clean, all of the staff was friendly too. I would have tried the wings, but I have grown a mustache for no-shave November, and it gets real messy :( next time.

Tieton, Washington, United States
“Great for a group!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I brought in a group of five coming from Bellevue and Yakima. The Roadhouse Grill is a consistently great place to meet - as a local landmark business, a great restaurant, and a wonderful happy hour!

Bellevue, Washington
“Nivek”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Been there several times when in town to visit my CWU student. Food has always been Great. They seem to make an extra effort in preparation compared to like restaurants. Great wings!

Seattle, Washington
“Great food close to campus”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was our second visit to Wing Central, our son is attending CWU and we stopped in because it was close by and we love wing's. We very much enjoyed our food and the service was fantastic. On our second trip to Ellensburg a month later we planned to go to Wing Central again which we did. The food, again, was delicious and the service outstanding. We will definitely be back next time we are in town.

• Visited October 2013