“Decent fare in Ellensburg”

Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

An OK grill in the Ellensburg area. It's usually pretty busy so be prepared to wait. The service is OK. It's just a typical burger house.

There are newer reviews for Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My Family and I stopped by for food after a long day of traveling. It was very nice to have a great welcoming as you walk through the doors. Damian (host) was very cheerful and attentive to our needs. The food was great and our server, Ashley, was absolutely amazing! I would defiantly come back again when given the chance.

1  Thank Barnhar
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Seems to be like a Red Robin. Burger that my mother order looked good, but the hot wings were awful. I couldn't even eat them. Waitress offered to replace, but, why take the chance. I was surprised she didn't remove from bill. Only ate my salad which was ok. Maybe come back and try again? Maybe not

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Food was meh and disappointing considering the relatively high prices.
Service (host and server) were very slow and inattentive.
Restaurant looked like a Red Robin with dirty windows, carpets and bathrooms. Looks like there have been zero improvements in the last few decades and it shows.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great staff and especially the welcome when you walk in.
We had a wonderfull meal, and enjoyed everyone else
having a wonderful time around us.