“Great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay. Very clean, great staff, they recommended a restaurant for us and gave us a coupon for free appetizers and they were right it was a good place to eat. They are very pet friendly and they have a large lot for parking moving truck and they have a very nice breakfast. It is located right next to the freeway so very convienient. I will always stay here when traveling to Ellensburg.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 51cowgirl
ComfortInnEllensburg, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Roseville, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

A little hidden from the road and quiet.Very clean,good size TV,good breakfast.My wife and I have stayed at Comfort inn's before this one is quite new and has very attentive people working there.Very close to restaurants and fast food.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John B
ComfortInnEllensburg, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the future!

Amanda
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've spent a bunch of time traveling to and fro Eastern and Western-Washington State. This hotel and the folks working here are some of the best I've met. Stellar people, really tasty breakfasts, an overall perfect home-away-from-home. Thank you, Amanda, Brea, Cameron, Gillian, Jacy, Rosie, Maria, Steve.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
As always it is a pleasure having you stay with us. The best part of my job is getting to know my customers and building a lasting and long term relationship with my guests. We look forward to seeing you time and time again in the future!

Amanda
kitsap county
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Good enough for me.
Two night stay recently in jacuzzi suite was nice but tub needs updating and I am not a picky person! Like the tv in bathroom for watching while soaking in the large tub but button was broken on tub. We got it to work ok but updating would be great!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnEllensburg, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm happy to report that we are under renovation and will be upgrading all of our rooms including furniture, bath tubs and jetted tubs! I hope that you will consider staying with us again and that the next time it won't be good enough but an exceptional stay!!!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I've stayed here before and its quite nice. Right off the Highway so very convienient. Close to many resturants and such. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice pool and Hot tub area, and the staff is very friendly!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Brent S
Lugano, Switzerland
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The staff was very professional and welcoming at this hotel, which is directly off the Interstate. The sound insulation is good. The rooms are clean. The staff welcomed me, took very little time to check me in (or out), and the breakfast was good (good coffee, good waffles, fresh fruit, good yogurt). I highly recommend this hotel for an easy stay on your road trip through Eastern Washington. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mallarda
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I arrived early before usual checkin time GM Amanda was very helpful and accommodating. I had been travel for hours Amanda offered me a suite and got me into my room right away. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My room was super clean breakfast was good nice selection. I will stay here again

Room Tip: the suite are very nice