“Very easy to find, good breakfast and clean hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Seattle, WA
“Very easy to find, good breakfast and clean hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel when I was checking out Central WA university as I am checking out colleges, and I do have to say that this hotel is very clean, quiet, and just a real good place to stay. The business center is free to use and the printer was great...made it easy for me to go on facebook and chat with my friends, and I also enjoyed the indoor pool. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2009

Nice clean comfortable rooms for the money.The breakfast was delicious including bagels, muffins, fruits, and waffles. The property was close to I -90, but quite. Free wifi &Cookies and coffee was plus. Good location is getting around the Ellensburg.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2009

The actual room was in nice condition and the staff was friendly enough.. my friend that came over for dinner did get food poisoning for the rest of the night from the Clam Chowder... but the rest of the food in the restaurant was tasty.
I unfortunately left my camera in the room when I checked out.. it was with us on the night of the 5th.. we looked over pictures and then put the camera down.. as soon as I realized that I had left the camera in the room I called the hotel and they said they would get back to me.. they didnt so I called on Sunday night. They said they would ask housekeeping and call me on Monday morning... no call back so I called again they said housekeeping had gone home for the day and they would call on Tuesday.. They didnt so I called again and they said they didnt have it. It is unfortunate that I knew that would be their answer.. I had just bought that new Canon and yes it is my fault for leaving it there. But employees who decide they need a new camera??? not very cool.

Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
ComfortInnEllensburg, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear reviewer:

I am the newest general manager of this Comfort Inn, for the past 14 months, but I have worked here for five years. I would like to address a couple of the concerns that you had expressed. First the food poisoning that your friend got from the restaurant at the hotel...We do not have a restaurant at this location, nor have we ever had a restaurant, so this could not have happened here at my hotel. It is unfortunate that they got sick at a restaurant in this town, but I want everyone to be clear that could not have happened here. We do serve a full hot Deluxe continental breakfast each morning with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereals, muffins, pastries and other baked goods!!! Besides the fact that I don't believe this review belongs on my tripadvisor page, but belongs to another hotel in this town, based solely on the restaurant reference and the fact that we do not have a restaurant here, the other concern of yours that I would like to address is the lost camera. We have had almost the same house keeping staff working here for the past 5 years. I stand behind my staff in their honesty and integrity. Anytime an item is left in the room or lobby or anywhere on the property for that matter, we do all that we can to return that item to the owner. Anything left in the room after the guest checks out, is quickly brought to my attention and we call the guest and place the item in a bag at the front desk in hopes to return it as quickly as possible. We do even take the time to mail the item back for the guest or hold it for pick up. The Comfort Inn Ellensburg is a great place to stay when visiting for either business or leisure.

Amanda K.
Comfort Inn Ellensburg
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

We recently stayed here during a family visit when our hotel of choice (Holiday Inn Express) was booked. Having stayed here years ago, I noticed that they did seem to be trying to upgrade the linens and the bedding, which was comfortable. Being right off the freeway, I was surprised at how quiet our room was. The front desk staff were accommodating and friendly.

There is an indoor pool but no gym. A couple of restaurants are nearby. Still, we were a little surprised at the cost of the room for the quality of the hotel, which seemed pricey to us. If you cannot find other available rooms you'll get by here, but you'll pay too much for nothing special.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Washington State
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2009

We stayed here for one night on a roadtrip to Yellowstone. It was getting late, and it was one of the first ones we came across that looked clean. It was clean and comfortable, staff was courteous, but for over $100 a night it may have been overpriced for the area.

Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Middle Island, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2008

When we checked in the woman working the front desk was very nice and helpful. The next day the staff wasn't as friendly.

During breakfast a guest told the manager that the waffles "tasted sour" and he didn't do anything about it.

The room itself was fine. Everything was clean. I felt very safe there. Nice view next to some type of creek. Very easy to get off and on the highway. Close to gas and food.

The fridge was next to the bed against the wall and hard to get to and it never got very cold.

But, overall, it was a fine stay.

• Liked — Good location & Comfortable Beds.
  • Disliked — Breakfast wasn't great.
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Camano Island, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2008

This was an OK place to sleep for one night. However, the breakfast in the morning was awful. It looked like they set it up at 6 and left for the day. Nothing was cleaned up or re-filled when we tried to eat around 8 (it was open until 930). We paid $110 plus taxes which was too much for this hotel. The wireless Internet was weak and slow. At least it was quiet.

• Liked — Quiet
  • Disliked — Everything else!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel
#3 of 11 in Ellensburg
Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg
Quality Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Snowcap Lodge

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!