Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Orbitz.com
US$116
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyclean roomsnight's sleepfront desk staffplace to stayeasy accessdefinitely stay here againoatmealexcellent stayin townfitness centercentral washington universitynice breakfastfitness roomother hotelsbed was comfortable
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I typically stay at either a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. I've stayed at both in Ellensburg and both are fine. In this case, the Hampton rate was less. Fine stay. It was a standard Hampton Inn experience meaning it was excellent. I was happy to stay here and am happy to recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

If you stay in Ellensburg or plan to stop by for a rest, I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. What a wonderful staff, wifi, breakfast and the gym/pool/hot tub ain't bad either. Also a couple of restaurants right near it for your convenience. GREAT VISITS SO FAR (twice)! Over 20 nights here and I'd love to come back.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was clean and offered good quality amenities. The bed was very comfortable and I liked the laptop tray as an additional option for computer use. The staff was friendly and willing to assist I would highly recommend this hotel

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The breakfast food could be tastier but I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet and comfortable my stay was with it being right off the freeway. The room was very clean and met expectations of staying at a Hampton. I would stay at this location again in the future.

1  Thank Tess W
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was just what I needed in the area that I needed... The room was a little musty, but that cleared up once I turned on the heat since neither was on the room temp was about 63 when I checked in... It was easily solved and had a great restful night... I would highly recommend this location for business or pleasure... clean and comfortable..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business