“Very nice”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Freedom, Indiana
“Very nice”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed in room 215, it was quiet & uber clean. Staff here was exceddingly nice, the work out room is spiffy and the pool/hot tub area was okay. Would stay here again with no questions. Several families checked in while wew were downstairs and they made quick arrangements for pack and plays to be delivered. Bathroom was very nice and well appointed

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Forks, Washington
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed here for three nights for a work related trip. I picked it from the TripAdvisor reviews and because I was able to get a good rate from their website. My room was clean and comfortable. The pillows were a little hard for my taste but that is a personal preference thing. Everything in there worked. The breakfast was good and had some protein items (eggs, omlettes, meats) which I appreciate. The hotel is very close to the highway so I was worried about the noise but It didn't bother me. The staff were helpful and pleasant. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A few friends and I were able to obtain a double room at the Hampton Inn to attend Summer Jam. April, the front desk personnel, was so sweet and helpful. We landed at the Hampton a little early but we were able to get checked in within minutes. The room was spacious for the three of us and there was plenty of towels, teas, and coffee for us. We were on the third floor and had a few of some natural landscape. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful; oatmeal, eggs, cereal, juice, coffee, fruit, pastries, etc. All in all it was a pleasant and quiet stay. The hotel was a little on the pricier side but the clean and safe location was worth it.

Everett, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Consistent excellent customer service! Clean, quiet hotel and courteous staff. Free breakfast has a good variety and the food is quality. We have stayed at other hotels in the Ellensburg area and the Hampton Inn is the best by far.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Vashon, Washington
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Hampton Inn does not disappoint! The beds are the best... firm enough with wonderful clean bedding. We found our room to be quiet and extremely well decorated. A great find on a visit to Ellensburg.

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed one night to visit family in town and booked a single king-bed room. The room seemed clean but not detailed. It was very small and had minimal amenities. The bed was okay, the comforter was very lumpy. Our TV wasn't functioning and we had to call twice to have it serviced. After my shower that night I discovered my hairdryer was dead also. They brought me a different one and left the broken one on the wall. The breakfast was just okay. The service was very friendly but overall, I wasn't impressed. I think I will try a new hotel next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
MDeLozier, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Megan,

We apologize for the quality of amenities in your room during your recent stay. Thank you for reporting the malfunctioning TV and hairdryer in your guest suite to our maintenance team. The issues have been resolved and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.

Kind Regards,

Mindy DeLozier
mindy.delozier@hilton.com
Utah
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was traveling from southern Washington back to Seattle and needed to spend the night along the way. Chose the Hampton in Ellensburg because I'm a Hilton Honors member and wanted to get the loyalty points, trust the Hampton Inn brand and found the location suitable. This was probably one of the nicest HI's I've stayed in. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort

Been to Hampton Inn Ellensburg? Share your experiences!