“Good food and convenient to hotel stay”
Review of Spurs Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Spurs Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Friday night prime rib special with steamer clams..... yum! Service was good. We ordered Manhattan drinks that were not mixed correctly so "traded them in" for "well" drinks. Happy hour: 3-6:00. A giant flat screen TV on the wall for sports activities and individual small screen in each booth--a nice touch except none of them worked due to upgrading vendors or something. Bet this place is hopping at game time!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great burger, good service, cold beer, sports on huge screen tv. What more can you ask for. I could walked to spurs from my hotel but it is worth the drive for a great burger.

2  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is awesome and highly recommend the prime rib dip. We ate in the bar and felt very comfortable and cared for.

1  Thank Patsy N
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Food was awesome at any price, and the prices were awesomer! A 1 lb snow crab dinner for $14.99? Seriously? Fries were awesome, bread was awesome, portions were generous. Can't wait to travel through here again!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is my second time here and the food is Great! Last time they were out of what I wanted but got to try it this time and Mmmmm Great! Fantastic price for the portion size and I couldn't pass it up but I added the crab legs to my meal for only! "get this"$6.99 per half pound! Better price than you see on the coast! I didn't need to eat anymore but I still did!! and finished the steak and all ! The steak comes out sizziling on a platter and the whole room wants some! Mindy my bartender was OUTSTANDING! Very personable/knowegable of the food and recommendations and Makes the best drink. Listened to her as she met everyone and greeted them. She treats you like you were there yesterday weather you were there or not! They have a sheer Gem in there establishment with her!
Thanks for the most enjoyable meal and evening I've had in my 2 week travels, I will be back!