“It was good”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #58 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We ate our food and the waitress was pleasant. The Cook was jovial and treated us with extras. The soup was rather pleasant tasting, as prior visits to other Chinese type cafes always had nasty soup. Theirs was good.
For the price it was extremely good food with hefty portions

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stopped by this restaurant because the word was that it was really good Chinese. We were on a schedule and only had just over an hour to eat before we had to be at a sporting event but that shouldn't have been a problem. We arrived and noticed the Wait to be seated sign and did so. We stood their for no less than 15 minutes before we were seated and then waited another 5 until we were seated. We got water and menus with about 5 mins but no one returned to our table. We waited an additional 15 minutes without being contacted before we decided we were going to have to leave and grab something fast food to eat in the car if we were going to have dinner at all. I would have rated it lower but didn't think that was fair since I didn't eat anything.

1  Thank 911daddy
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The Golden Dragon's food was good and best of all they were open when we wanted to eat at 9:30. We both had combo plates. I had #8, and it was good except for the "fried chicken", which was covered in some kind of tasteless "gravy".

Reviewed 16 July 2013

OK food, nothing to write home about though. To be frank, I enjoy Panda Express more. This is not a swipe at Panda, I just expect more from a restaurant environment. I'm not a big Chineese food fan anyway, but I would exhaust all other possibilities for Chineese fare in Ellensburg before I went back here.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

This little place is conveniently located not far off the highway, just past the McDonalds. When first walking in I was not overly impressed with the decor, but don't let that deter you from eating here. The food itself was absolutely fabulous. You get so much food and the prices are also very reasonable. I will definitely visit this place again when I am in the area.