“Small hole beer haven.”
Review of Iron Horse Brewery

Iron Horse Brewery
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Ellensburg
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was taken here on a 3 week vacation with a friend in Ellensburg. Its a tiny little beer pub in a back part of the way place. Its a business area that has several other alcohol attached shops located there. When you walk in you notice how small it is and the decor that decorates the walls. From off teh wall sayings to pictures of popular beers I coudl easily see how people can spend half a day here. What surprised me is the huge list of beer that they have. Written on a chalkboard menu above the cashiers head is a menu with at least 50 different beers or more.
The local and very well known beer is Irish Death. A beer that needs no encore to knock you on your butt. It has a chocolate aftertaste that you wouldnt expect and becuase of that you guzzle it down but when you try to stand..........yeah...not much luck.
The best way to be is to ask for a pint of this stuff and get ready to let the good times roll!

1  Thank SimSimmy

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our tasting of eight beers. Great atmosphere, staff is exceptional, loved it! Nice way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Iron Horse Brewery is the perfect small town atmosphere pub, with great tasting micro-brew on tap. Always a friendly atmosphere, with friendly top notch service. Would highly recommend this establishment, as a local who really enjoys stopping by every now and then myself. They have recently relocated into a larger space adjacent to their old one, providing a more spacious atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great beer, great service, great people. We ordered pizza from Pizza Rita's and shared a table with some local folks. I felt very welcomed here and highly recommend stopping in for a pint or growler. I'm not a beer drinker but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the heffe. They also have cider and wine. Will come back for sure!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I met one of the owners, Gary Parker here on the west side at a brewers night. He told me to give him a call if I got into town. I called him when we were heading over and he made a point of meeting us and giving us a tour of the new brewery. We always stop by the tap room, fill the growlers and have some beer. It's always so nice to go to a place that is so comfortable and low keyed. A place where you can have a conversation with whomever is there without the bull crap! We love this place