“great hotel to stay at”

Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Reviewed 21 July 2012

pros: very comfy bed. comfy pillows. excellent breakfast: eggs (with stuff to put on them), buscuits and gravy, usual supply of bread products and cereals, along with sausage and waffle maker. easy to get to from freeway. close to retail for shopping and food.

Con: the road next to it is a major semi truck route, especially in the early mornings (so if anything can be done to cut back on that noise it would be awesome).

FYI: hotel is in an area of town that is in developement where future plans are for things like an outlet mall and other hotels and a water park and other stuff (just search the internet).

Room Tip: if you sleep heavy any room is fine, but if you are a lighter sleeper try for a room farthest from t...
1  Thank Cwukitty
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

It gives me great joy to hear that your stay with us was great! Our beds are known for their comfort for most of our guests. We have gone through great many different products for our breakfast to find the perfect balance for everyone's tastes. I am pleased you were able to enjoy our spread of items!
We are looking forward to the new developments that are soon to be all around us! I am sure we will see you soon! Especially once the water park and premium outlet mall is in :)
Thank you for all your kind comments!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2012

we showed up at 12 something in the morning and the clerk got us a great room and a great rate. we were impressed by the cleanliness and the quality of everything in it too. The king sized bed and pillows were some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on, and the shower was awesome..overall I couldn't be more pleased with anything. Best hotel I have stayed at in washington period.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad ones.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Wow! I thank you for your wonderful comments in regards to our hotel. We put pride in what we do here to make a great stay for everyone! We will continue towards our goal to really be the Best in Washington!
Thank you!!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed last night 7/18/12 and this best western met my expectations, as always. This is a very comfortable place to stay. Room to room noise is very minimal, bed very nice. I LOVE the fact all rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. I hope one time soon to stay for leisure purposes. I really recommend this chain to everybody I know and this location as much as I can. The value for dollar spent is excellent. Holiday Inn Express is also in town, but being as though I have been with Best Western for an extremely long time, I like to remain loyal to them. Now the only thing I need to get done is make this a direct bill hotel with the company I work for!!!

Room Tip: If you want a room closer to the elevator, I suggest getting an odd numbered room like #117 or #115...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

We would love to thank you for your loyalty to the Best Western brand! As always it is exciting for us to hear that our guests had an enjoyable stay while with us. We look forward to your next leisure visit with us. :)
I will also follow up with you with an e-mail so that we can get you and your company set up for that direct bill!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have stayed at nearly most of Hotels in Ellensburg, but hadn't tried this location until now, mostly due to price. Book earlier, and the price is lower, most commonly (unless an event is in town).

The bed, was super comfy, much better than any others in town, even those highly rated in town.

Breakfast was very nice!! Scrambled eggs, with add-ons, such as green onions, cheese and diced ham. Sausage and biscuits and gravy (peppered sausage gravy, very tasty) were also available along with standard cold fair, and pastries etc.

I like that doors do not slam like they do at most hotels they close quietly, with only a little noise on the actually closing/locking aspect.

Food and shopping nearby. Staff was VERY friendly and talkative upon check in. Rooms were clean, cleaning staff was friendly as well. Great location over all, just off main road in town, in an area that is starting to develop more.

My only complaint was room overlooked what seems to be a major trucking route in town and Big Rigs were frequently driving past, and were quite noisy.

I will definitely stay again, though I may try for a room further from the street next time, even though my room was Right next to the elevator which was very convenient, surprisingly did not hear any noise in room from that.

2  Thank KJ9000
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Thank you for your very gracious reveiw of our Hotel! We strive to provide a friendly, enjoyable atmoshpere for all of our guests. Thank you also for letting me recognize my staff, both Housekeeping and Front Desk for being so hospitable.
I am pleased you found our breakfast enjoyable. We have gone through all aspects of the breakfast to find what our guests enjoy and want during their visit with us.
We look forward to your next visit with us here soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

This is a good nights sleep, a 24 hour pool and hot tub, and an easy access on and off the freeway. It is also far enough from the freeway that you don't hear the traffic. The breakfast is the normal fare of bagels, waffles, cereal, yogurt ect. The room was clean, the staff friendly. I chose it because it was dog friendly and was happy to see such a nice area to take my dog for a walk.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank cmtwings
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

I is great to hear that you had a wonderful night's rest while visiting us! I love that my housekeeping staffs' efforts to keep our guest rooms as clean as possible are showing. I hope that you and your dog got to walk to the nearby lake as it is a great place to walk or just relax. We look forward to your next visit with us soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Checked in to spend the fourth in town. SUPER friendly staff. Really nice and clean facility. Using the wifi as we speak :) Was hoping to use the 24hr pool when we got back from the local fireworks show but my wife and daughter just wanted to crash LOL.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank blswim
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

I am glad your visit to Ellensburg proved to a relaxing one! Thank you for your wonderful reveiw of our property, my staff take pride in all they do to keep our facility clean and well kept.
We look forward to your next visit when you will get to jump on in to our pool to cool off this summer!
See you soon!!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We have traveled quite a lot since we retired 10 years ago. Every thing about this motel was a 5 star experience. Lindsay made our stay fabulous, was so very kind and helpful, and treated us as if we were royalty. I have never really encountered a motel that made me feel like it was my home away from home; Best Western, Ellensburg did exactly that! Thank you Lindsay and all the rest of the extraordinary folks working there. You brought " Customer Service" to another level.

Room Tip: Trust the front desk folks to get you where you need to be.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deb P
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your generous review! We strive to make our hotel as warm and welcoming as possible! It also gives me great pleaseure in being able to recognize my staff for doing a wonderful job, Thank you for this opportunity! We look forward with great pleasure to your next vist "home"

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort

Been to Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!