“Great Stay”

Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Overall it was a great hotel for the price and our stay was very pleasant. The only issue was the breakfast service was way behind...I imagine it was only a one time deal. Other than that...great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Nice room with a seating area, fridge and microwave, VERY comfortable beds. Good location near, but not on, the highway, easy to get to and quiet. As another reviewer mentioned, we appreciated the useful touch of having two luggage stands. Nice pool and hot tub, free breakfast with hot food and handy restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel had the typical Best Western accommodations--comfortable, nice beds, quiet, free breakfast and a pool. The real plus for us, though, was that the room had two luggage stands! I don't know why hotels plan for two travelers to be using a single suitcase. One usually has to go on the floor. Ridiculous! Anyway, we spent two pleasant nights at this hotel. Our only complaint is that our room was not cleaned while we were out for the whole day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The good
- lovely pool
- rooms newish
- very near highway lots of road side restaurant options around
- staff were helpful
- lobby area lovely
- free parking and internet

The bad
- I found hairs, black specs of something and a brown stain on the bed sheets. I suspect they had not been changed from the previous guest.
- then when I looked more closely I saw a lot of dust on surfaces which did suggest a lack of attention to detail - I did not say anything as the one YOUNG girl on the front desk had already told me at checkin what a terrible day she had had and that they were full tonight
- lots of animals allowed at this hotel
- it is quite loud with thin walls but my ear plugs did the job

I would not return.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor to avoid animals on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear 195binney,
Thank you for your feedback of our hotel. I value all the honest feedback from our guests so that we can continue to provide the best service to all our guests. I have taken your feedback to our housekeeping department and let them know the areas of improvement to be made.
I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the level of service all our guests deserve upon your return.
If I can be of any other assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at kimk@lincolnandassociates.com or 509-925-4244.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

On our way to California, from Vancouver B.C. we picked a route that took us to
the BW, Ellensburg Wa.
The moment we walked in, we noticed the metal art work displayed in
and around the lobby. Unbeliveable to say the least.
From checkin, David could not be more help full, to the AM breakfast Lady
( I sadly did not get her name), but thank you for your patience with late arrivals.
I must mention as well the VERY clean shape our room was in, upon opening our door.
To the BW staff, that cares for the room we entered, Thank YOU.

To finally, Kim, who checked us out. Please thank all of the above for us.

Who ever owns this BW, you have a fabulous staff as we saw it.

Regards
Eileen and Douglas Wylie

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and got it. Cannot imagine there is a noisy room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'd definitely stay here again. Nice outdoor area for pet needs and also a couple of BBQ grills/tables for guest use. Close to restaurants, clean and comfortable rooms, great wireless internet connection in room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great stay -- all of the amenities for a reasonable price. Clean rooms, decent breakfast, good location. Would recommend to any business or collegiate traveler (near Central Washington University). Excellent check in staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge

Been to Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!