“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Perkins Restaurant

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This restaurant was within easy distance of our hotel. Pretty good dinner at a reasonable price. When the other choice nearby is IHOP????? I will have the Rib-Eye steak right here! Thank you very much.........

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were traveling to Othello, Wa (you should check this little town out by the way) and was hungry for supper. It was Valentine's Day on a Friday night so all the local stops had way too long of a wait so we settled for Perkin's. Boy, were we glad we did! Server/waitresses were very nice and helpful. The food was very, very good as well! Best part a local singing group (mostly elderly men) were dressed up in Dean Martin/Frank Sinatra attire and sang love songs to every dining room in the restaurant. This obviously doesn't happen every night but it speaks of the ownership and the type of people that work here. Don't skip it!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stopped off for lunch on our way through Ellensburg and had a very pleasant experience.
They won my heart when I found out I could get breakfast in the afternoon. They also have a great selection of other dishes and a bakery counter up front. I sampled my wife's burger and it was outstanding. Even with my help she had to have part of it boxed to go. I didn't have the same issue with the eggs, biscuits and gravy. Although I was full long before it was gone, it was so good I couldn't put down the fork. The server was definitely outstanding in all respects. Perkins' is on my agenda next time we pass through the area. It's a great family style setting with a menu to match.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

It was a cold morning, but the restaurant was warm and friendly. We really enjoyed the wonderful service and really good food. I ordered the waffle with strawberries and my husband ordered the omlet, both were delicious.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

For a chain restaurant I must say this was a very good meal for a very good price. I had a shrimp salad and they were not skimpy on the shrimp and it was much more than just lettuce. The service was very good and the price was fair. I would recommend this restaurant to all who may be spending the night or traveling through Ellensburg, Washington.