“Some Good, Some Eh”

Brooklyn's Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Good gluten-free crust and really nifty arcade games with vinyl records on the wall.

But the tables were littered with dirty dishes and the lunch buffet had three total pieces of pizza to it.

I guess it's because it was the Friday before Spring Break.

1  Thank Antoinette D

Reviewed 2 November 2012

This is a interesting pizza place. It has 2/3 areas 2 of which have video machine/games and tv screens. When I say average for atmosphere I mean probably a great place for young people and or take out but if you don't like noise/sports on Tv or the like probably not for you. When I was there it was quiet so no problem but I can see it is just down from University so could get rowdy. It is self serve, order at counter and then get your drink/water from machine and they bring your food to you. I was happy with the pizza I ordered (ham and pineapple) but I also tried a bite of my wife's. The crust didn't seem to be completely cooked although it might have been just that piece as my wife said it was ok but nothing special. She had a garden veggy pizza and picked off some of the onions even though she likes onion just to much.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Now called Brooklyn's Pizza, it's more of a sports bar with pizza.

Had the lunch All you can Eat Salad bar and pizza, small but decent selection for the salad, and 2 pizza choice, and soup. Not badly priced.

It's not anything to write home about, but I am likely to eat there again for lunch.

Maybe the pizza would be better if I had ordered it on it's own, but the convenience for the college is 2nd to none, literally across the street.

1  Thank KJ9000
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Pizza was ok, but sitting there in a dirty restaurant made it taste worse. this place needs a cleaning company to come in and do some serious work, bathrooms were disgusting, I can't believe they let their customers even go in there.. They should show their customers a little more respect and clean it up/update too - a little updating to the restaurant would help bring in more business!!!!! We will not be going there again - Pizza Hut next time!