“Best bang for bucl”

Copper Kettle Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed in Washington state and took a day trip into downtown ellensburg a very nice quaint town we stopped for breakfast with our son and had a very enjoyable meal with all the trimmings for very reasonable prices. Even had some laughs with the old timer that tells you about her travels with her late husband on their bike so cute good food good price and great location would go back

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I was really glad copper kettle reopened because its such a convenient location and always good dependable food at a good price. Their eggs Benny is really good served w lots of thick sliced ham. That's my recommendation when eating breakfast there. Friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Just right for lunch or cheap dinner with family, I was pleasantly surprised I will continue to go there

Reviewed 25 April 2013

The service is one thing they got right. I've been here twice. The food is good (not great). I like my hash browns to be brown and both times, they were a little under-cooked. The onions in my omelet were "warmed" not sauteed. Since they're a new-biz (and open on Sundays), we'll keep trying them, but can't give a higher rating, just yet.