“Nice Place to Stay”

Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The motel is clean and quiet. Access off the freeway was good. It was moderately busy, but it didn't seem like it. The pool area was clean. The exercise room was small but had a couple bikes and a treadmill. Continental breakfast was clean. What was supposed to be hot was. What was supposed to be cold was. I would stay again anytime.

• Stayed May 2014
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us Greg H, I am so glad that our hotel met up to all of your needs. We pride ourselves on cleanness and our breakfast buffet. I hope to see you once again.

Best regards,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was very good and clean. The front desk was helpful as well was the guest computer. The breakfast was good and has been changed a lot from before i have came added were lots of hot items. I would recommend this to someone and would be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Ellensburg
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I called the 800 number to make a reservation and that went ok, then when I showed up I magically didn't have one any more. I was then given the opportunity to pay a higher fee for a room. I would not stay here again. I was back in town the next night and stayed at a different hotel chain and had a wonderful stay with them.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Harry G
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Days Inn Ellensburg.

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The sequence of events you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am opening a through investigation. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at eburgdaysinn@gmail.com.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that was faced, although our corporate site is connected to our check in system, our computers are not perfect and can face glitches every once and awhile.

Amy Bains

Travellers are raving about these Ellensburg hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We paid a good price it was worth the quality and comfort of the room. Also the rooms was big and breakfast was great, two different flavors of waffles. Also this hotel is pet friendly, and lots of area to walk the dog. Will be back soon, already booked for graduation.

-Tyler, & Shelly

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Hi , Tyler

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. On behalf of all of us, we're so glad you enjoyed it so much. Also I want to congratulate you on your daughters graduation from CWU. I look forward to seeing you on graduation day!!!

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I feel very fortunate that I happened upon this motel. The new owner took it upon herself to find a discount for my room (AARP) when I registered. I was thrilled to see that the room was clean, new, beautiful, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was not flamboyant, but was absolutely adequate -- providing fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, bagels, waffles, etc. I felt safe as the doors to the outside all had security locks, and, a bonus, a law enforcement officer also happened to be staying at the motel. The new owner is trying really hard to bring this establishment back from previous owners' bankruptcy and knows that in order to do this she has to put the money she earns right back into this business. I sure appreciated all the effort it took to provide me with such a beautiful, clean, comfortable and affordable room.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Hi there....

Wow...what a nice review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, but most of all we're so happy that you enjoyed the hotel so much.

Please come back and see us again soon.

Amy Bains
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#3 of 11 in Ellensburg
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort

Been to Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg? Share your experiences!