Holiday Inn Express
US$82
US$165
Orbitz.com
US$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtparking lotbreakfast barshower curtainminute drivecentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long daywe've stayed
Reviewed 29 September 2012

The room was very clean, spacious, and quite. I love the non-smoking environment and that they allow pets. The bed was very comfortable and I like the choice between soft and firm pillows. The free hot breakfast was way more than I expected. It included cold cereal, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravey, toast, muffins, bagels & cream cheese, cinnamon buns, doughnuts, and I am sure there are some items that I forgot. There were a number of fast food restaurants within walking distance or it was a short drive to the "Downtown" area. I would defiantly stay here again or recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We visited Ellensburg to attend a wedding and I was pleasantly surprised by how clean, comfortable and updated this Holiday Inn Express was. The staff were all friendly and were quick to give you a smile. One special touch was after 7pm there is fresh baked chocolate cookies available at the front desk. Yummmy! After an evening out, the beds were quite comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My most recent stay at this hotel was my second one at this location. On both occasions, I have found the rooms to be clean and well kept up. The hotel is very modern and the staff are both cordial and professional. It does cost slightly more than what one might expect for a hotel in its location but it does offer a hot breakfast and walking distance to coffee shops and a few fast food eateries. Like with other places in Ellensburg, it is not located within easy walking distance of the historical downtown. Overall, I would recommend this property who is looking for a well appointed place that is above that of the average hotel/motel.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the north side as it faces away from the parking lot and affords more privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2012

this was a pitstop on a long drive and we found this place...they allowed pets. The room was good the bed was fine. Breakfast was way better than most hotels and the price was fair. We had a speedy checkin with no reservation also. There were couple places within walking distance to eat and a grocery store down the street and fuel stations close.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Holiday Inn Express is my home away from home when I'm on business or a weekend away. Comfortable, Friendly and Polite from the minute Dave acknowledges me at the door to the breakfast Lisa fixes every morning. I find the rooms clean and the staff willing to accomadate. Holiday Inn Express has always been flexible for my flex-schedule in Ellensburg, just pick up the phone, explain and they have place ready when I arrive.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business