“Excellent Service and Stay”

Holiday Inn Express
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Greenville, SC
“Excellent Service and Stay”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

As a road warrior, I get to stay over 150 nights a year in a hotel. Rarely do I encounter the professional and warm service I received at the Holiday Inn Express in Ellensburg. My suite was excellent, the staff from front desk staff to housekeeping always greeted me warmly. This is the kind of service I expect from a top tier hotel and I was delighted with my visit. I hope I get to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Milford, Delaware
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed at the HIE while being in town on business. From the moment we come in, the staff truly seemed to be there to make outstay enjoyable. Great rooms, great food, great info on the local area. We were upgraded to king suites, which had a great amount of space, with comfortable beds, and a nice sofa and work area!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Ellensburg, Washington, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We recently stayed here, and everything was excellent. The service was over the top, the entire hotel is immaculate, and the breakfast selection and service were wonderful. The staff was very friendly and cared about our stay. I cannot say enough about this hotel. It is easy to see that the staff enjoy working here, because it shows in how they treat their customers. We stayed her for our anniversary, and it was truly wonderful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I'm a very picky person when it comes to hotels. Must be spotlessly clean. This Holiday Inn Express didn't let me down. So convenient from the freeway. Wonderful a.m. breakfast (free) AND cookies at night. Rooms very nice, beds comfortable, staff great. I wasn't disappointed!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Poulsbo, WA
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've stayed at 2 other HIEs in the past, and they this was the best of the three. The rooms were clean and contemporary, and the beds were VERY comfortable. It was also a great value and less than other similar hotels in the area.

Still, the best part was the service. The free breakfast was really good, and the great ladies who staffed it were so helpful, even asking if they could get us anything from the kitchen when we showed up a bit late.

This is the place to stay when passing through Ellensburg!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We arrived late and with no reservation. Upon entering the lobby we were welcomed by friendly staff (Konstantin) and warm cookies. We were hungry after driving all day and he was generous with the fresh baked cookies. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. My husband is 6ft 6 inches tall so a comfortable bed is important to us. The morning breakfast was excellent and allowed us to get back on the road early well rested and fed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed in a double queen room for two days. The room was very clean and comfortable. I have stayed in this kind of rooms which costed at least 50 percent more, so viewing the comfort and size of the room I consider the 140 usd ( including breakfast) which we paid on average for the 2 days great value. The freshly baked cookies in the evening were great. Konstatin provided good service at the front desk by trying to find a hotel for us in Portland and making a few phone calls. The other staff was friendly and professional as well. These are the small things which do matter!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Express? Share your experiences!