“Good meal & a good value”
Review of Palace Cafe

Palace Cafe
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife & son. We had good meals. The screamin' Jack burger is tasty, and my wife's Ruben was pretty good. Nice family-type atmosphere. Sides were good & service was friendly quick. My son had a milkshake that was really thick & delicious. I'd go back to the Palace next time I'm in the 'Burg.

1  Thank Swimgymdad

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good all around food for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pleasant staff. Local restaurant that has been here for years.

1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The best eggs benedict I have ever had ! Thin layered slices of Canadian Bacon and eggs made perfectly and the sauce was amazing ! My daughter had the French toast and my son had bacon and eggs ! Best bacon he said and shredded crispy hash browns ! Price was reasonable and service was very good for some it might be considered slow.. but we weren't in a hurry ! Next time I want to try a bloody mary ! The table next to us had them and they said they were Yummy !!

1  Thank Mrandmrsl667
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Wow, great food and service! Historical ambience, clean, and accommodating. The eggs benny with stuffed hash browns were fantastic, as were the butterhorns! Perfect hangover/recovery breakfast!

1  Thank tamster888
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious and everyone in town knew it - our wait at 11:00 am was about 30 minutes but well worth it. Great coffee, great home style breakfast, fun atmosphere, rustic decor, great all around! Service was a little slow which didn't bother me but I could see how some would not like it.

1  Thank Kamort