“American Food and Beer”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Ellensburg, Washington
“American Food and Beer”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

If you're going for bar food, go on a Tuesday night for Taco Tuesday. I think the tacos are $0.39 each. The wine list is ok, the martinis are good (says my husband) and the bar food is alright. Really good service there. I'd recommend the curly fries or the sweet potatoes. If you're in the dining area on a Sunday morning (as I was recently) the omelettes are great. It's too much food though. Good service and pretty good prices- they also make their own baked goods.

FYI, the bar gets really noisy during Seahawks games, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights. If extroversion is your thing, these are the best times to go.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Antoinette D

“Great staff and atmosphere bad food”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The staff was nice but honestly how long ago was there food prepped. My four year old could tell that here mac and cheese was nuked and old. My wife had the worst club sandwich ever. And my rueben was soggy and gross. Theres some problems in the kitchen. Only thing good was service and the bloody mary. I like the palece bt things have gone down hill

1 Thank Countylivin34
“Good meal & a good value”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife & son. We had good meals. The screamin' Jack burger is tasty, and my wife's Ruben was pretty good. Nice family-type atmosphere. Sides were good & service was friendly quick. My son had a milkshake that was really thick & delicious. I'd go back to the Palace next time I'm in the 'Burg.

1 Thank Swimgymdad
Ellensburg, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good all around food for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pleasant staff. Local restaurant that has been here for years.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gail H
Elkhart, Indiana
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The best eggs benedict I have ever had ! Thin layered slices of Canadian Bacon and eggs made perfectly and the sauce was amazing ! My daughter had the French toast and my son had bacon and eggs ! Best bacon he said and shredded crispy hash browns ! Price was reasonable and service was very good for some it might be considered slow.. but we weren't in a hurry ! Next time I want to try a bloody mary ! The table next to us had them and they said they were Yummy !!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mrandmrsl667

Been to Palace Cafe? Share your experiences!