“DELICIOUS!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“DELICIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

They have the best burgers, a zillion milkshake flavors, and a wonderful homey feeling. A most stop if you're in the area!!

• Visited May 2014

Elma, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There's nowhere better than here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Eagles nest in Elma is the best restaurant in the area by far. I've been to a lot of them and I would choose here over all other. They have great prices, fast and friendly service, and of course the best quality food! 9 flavors of SOFT SERVE ice cream! Only place in the harbor with that. Burgers are big, juicy and 100% beef! With over 30 milkshake flavors and a huge menu, you can't beat the Eagles Nest!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Macmiller12
Olympia, Washington
“Whoa back!! Screaming Eagle is S T U P E N D O U S ! ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Running tough (0700-23:00) schedule today took me through Elma on the way to Raymond. Stopped at the Eagle's Nest and ordered up a Screaming Eagle ... to go ... and a succulent Coca-Cola without the 'high-fructose' corn syrup the company permits bottlers to use here in the USA -- in MY mind, a travesty -- THIS one was imported from Mexico ... not that 'imported from France joke of petroleum water - perrier -- but real, cane sugar Coca~Cola!! A gastromical sensation that put me into a significant euphoria for the remainder of the evening!!! YOWZAA!!!

I'll rank the Screamin Eagle burger (patty, jalapeños and cheese) up to equal to the best 'burger' I've E V E R eaten - I now have THREE favorite burger stops in Washington!!

TRY it, and if you truly don't like it eMail me, and we'll make arrangements to partially compensate ya ... but I think that payin' me back for the recommendation (if we agree) with a simple compliment, or even a 50 cent piece or so ... nah, just kidding, but I really do believe this is one of the best burgers I've EVER had ... ENJOY -- Recommended ~~~~~ (that's 5 ~)

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank SBruce J
Oakdale, Tennessee
“Still a great place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Used to hang out here when I was a kid in junior high. Stopped in here to eat while in town and was not disapointed at all in the food. Service was prompt and food was great.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank WolfgangRoberson

Been to Eagle's Nest? Share your experiences!