Stay Beyond Inn & Suites
US$84
EconoLodge
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog runstandard free breakfastwafflesolympic peninsulanext morningcomfortable hotelfree wififairgroundsposselobbyolympiarodeopillowscloset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Guesthouse in Elma, it was a nice little place very clean and perfect for what I needed! They were very busy with a full house due to our event going on at the fairground. While checking in we were greeted by a very nice young lady, Myra. She checked us in promptly and helped us find somewhere nice to eat in the small town. Very friendly she was! The next morning we received a great breakfast with omelets, muffins, waffles etc. which was a great touch and more than we expected. Thank you Guesthouse in Elma for a great, comfy, busy weekend stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor, no one will be walking above you and keep you up all night (Wish we would have done this)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbi F
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Got in late and the desk clerk, I believe here name was Amanda was one of the best I ever had to deal with. She helped me find a great place to eat and had extra pillows ready for me when I got back from dinner. It was the first time I stayed with this hotel chain and was very happy with everything. I did not have time for breakfast so I can't comment on the food. I will stay with this hotel chain anytime I can. Thanks, Eric Straus

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric98321
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Wonderful experiences from direct phone reservation to check-in to check-out. Quiet, clean and adequate continental breakfast. Bonus coffee and juice 24 hrs and evening popcorn, nice touch. We were staying at the hotel for three nights and we were asked if we wanted to pass on the room cleaning after the first evening which worked perfectly for us and we could leave our belongings spread about the suite.
the following day we were out for most of the day and the staff cleaned the room while we were gone. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: phone directly to the hotel to reserve
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1947Greg
heritagehotelmgmt, General Manager at Stay Beyond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thanks for sharing that terrific recommendation!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This was a very nice hotel, the staff was very friendly, in fact the friendliest people I met in Elma! The breakfast was very good and no complaints with the room. Well worth your money!

Aldrich Family

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kat H

Elma is full of friendly people, so we are especially delighted you feel our staff is the friendliest!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I wish there was a continental breakfast, but for being the only bigger hotel in such a small town, this was an extremely clean and comfortable hotel to experience. We got the cheapest room and it was small, but it was perfect for our need to stay the night in Elma comfortably.

Room Tip: Single queen rooms seem really small. If you're going for size, get a different rate, but I liked it anyway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ammurphy92
heritagehotelmgmt, General Manager at Stay Beyond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Glad you pointed out that we have several room type options to accommodate whatever the guest need is - from efficient and inexpensive for a "passing through" stay to more spacious and jacuzzi tub for those wanting a bit of an oasis.

Perhaps there was a typo in your review. We do offer a deluxe breakfast - everything you would expect with a continental plus waffles, omelets, and more.