“Great Motel”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Enumclaw
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I don't know how anyone could complain about this motel. The room was clean, the grounds were beautiful, the price was great and the man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. There was a small little patio or balcony for each room. My husband and I spent 48 days on the road and I would have been thrilled to have spent every night at this motel.

1  Thank Mary B

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I did a "circle Mt. Rainier" drive during our visit to Washington last weekend. We stayed at the Kings Valu Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay. It is an older property but very clean and well-maintained. There are only a couple of hotels on the trip and were happy with our choice. Comfortable beds, and the swimming pool looked inviting although we didn't use it. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful as well. I'd recommend this--just don't expect a luxury experience. (And bring your own shampoo, lotion, etc.)

1  Thank bcbb22
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was blown away with the friendliness of the front desk lady Kathy. She is a true asset to the hotel. You can tell management cares about the guests. They have beautifully kept grounds full of flowers and bushes. I didn't get to use the pool but it was being enjoyed by many others and looked clean and inviting. All rooms have a balcony or walk out! Guest laundry was easily accessible. The room I had was very spacious and well maintained. I was happy to see a combination sink, stove and fridge. The room also had a microwave which came in handy. In room coffee pot, blow dryer and all standard amenities. I can't say enough about Kings Valu Inn. I would recommend this hotel over and over again. The staff, the room, the grounds were all above my expectations.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to all the things you need, close to the national parks and we only scratched th...
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I can't say enough about Kings Value Inn ! It may be modest in its presence, but it is big on hospitality, and cleanliness. The motel is in suburbia, away from the noise & crowds. It also welcomes dogs & l love fact that I have a place where my dogs are welcome, and that there is plenty of room for long walks. Robert & his family are great hosts, as is Kathy, their reservation clerk "extraordinaire". It is wonderful to have a place that is reasonable to stay, along w/ all the other amenities I mentioned.
Kings has been a favorite of mine while traveling for about ten years now. I will keep making this my "home away from home" for many years to come. You just can't beat it for all it has to offer.

Elaine

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I needed a pet friendly place to stay while my dog and I competed at an event near by last weekend. In the past, we had stayed in Auburn, but even with a 40 pound dog, I didn't feel safe there. But at Kings Value Inn, I felt perfectly safe. The hotel is old, but not at all run down. The grounds are well kept, and the rooms are clean, well maintained, and quiet. Sure, there's no breakfast of stale rolls, warm OJ, and lukewarm coffee. However, with a mini refrigerator and a microwave in the room, and a major chain grocery store just down the street, you won't miss it! My only complaint is that the pet fee is a bit steep and is per dog per day but that would only be an issue if I had more than one dog...and that could be exactly WHY it's steep. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 25 June 2013

A nice, cozy experience. Definitely great for a night's stay or two! The staff is very nice and accommodating and Charlie's restaurant next store makes it convenient to grab a bite to eat. Nice experience!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Great service from the front desk down to the maids. Grounds are kept up, clean pool. Rooms have everything desired. Close to town and all the shops. Few mins from activities like movie theatre, skate parks, mountains, and local entertainment. Would and will stay here again. The lady at the front desk is very friendly and made the whole time worth while. Easily 5 out of 5 star rating.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enumclaw
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!