“4 star service for 2 star price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedars Inn Enumclaw

Cedars Inn Enumclaw
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Enumclaw
Marysville, Washington
“4 star service for 2 star price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed in mid August for 3 nights. The location is right next to the King County fairgrounds, which was very convenient. We had clean towels and made beds every day. Cathy in the front office is exceptional & made our stay trouble free. The pool was clean & the temp. perfect for the hot weather. We made use of the cable tv, mini fridge, coffee pot and microwave. I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you book online, call the office if you need something, they are very accommodating.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Burlington, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

This was my fourth year staying at the motel. The staff (Kathy, especially) is very inviting and makes you feel like a guest!! The rooms are dated, but clean (do wish the owners would buy new mattresses for people with bad backs, though). Coffee and free WI-FI. Very quiet and safe. Will be coming back every year.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Annie S
Kenmore, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel is older, but well maintained. Everything was clean, and the staff was very friendly helping us locate things in the area to do. Go explore Enumclaw, then come relax for the night here! We even asked for a couple extra pillows, and they had no problem delivering them!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ormbrek
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stayed at this motel last August, and enjoyed my stay completely. It is and older property, but the rooms are clean and comfortable
I was very impressed with the friendly , helpful staff. They truly went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I am somewhat handicapped, and they went as far as delivering change to my room to save me the trip to the lobby
This property books up quickly for events, and I made sure to get my reservations in early for my return visit this year. I am looking forward to it

Room Tip: If you are mobility challenged, try to get a ground floor room
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank sarah a
Kosciusko, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I don't know how anyone could complain about this motel. The room was clean, the grounds were beautiful, the price was great and the man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. There was a small little patio or balcony for each room. My husband and I spent 48 days on the road and I would have been thrilled to have spent every night at this motel.

1 Thank Mary B
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I did a "circle Mt. Rainier" drive during our visit to Washington last weekend. We stayed at the Kings Valu Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay. It is an older property but very clean and well-maintained. There are only a couple of hotels on the trip and were happy with our choice. Comfortable beds, and the swimming pool looked inviting although we didn't use it. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful as well. I'd recommend this--just don't expect a luxury experience. (And bring your own shampoo, lotion, etc.)

1 Thank bcbb22
Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was blown away with the friendliness of the front desk lady Kathy. She is a true asset to the hotel. You can tell management cares about the guests. They have beautifully kept grounds full of flowers and bushes. I didn't get to use the pool but it was being enjoyed by many others and looked clean and inviting. All rooms have a balcony or walk out! Guest laundry was easily accessible. The room I had was very spacious and well maintained. I was happy to see a combination sink, stove and fridge. The room also had a microwave which came in handy. In room coffee pot, blow dryer and all standard amenities. I can't say enough about Kings Valu Inn. I would recommend this hotel over and over again. The staff, the room, the grounds were all above my expectations.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to all the things you need, close to the national parks and we only scratched th...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enumclaw
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
#2 of 2 in Sumner
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mountain View Auburn Inn

Been to Cedars Inn Enumclaw? Share your experiences!