“Big Results”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 55 Restaurants in Enumclaw
Cuisines: American
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Cash only.
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Cash only.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Finding The Kitchen isn't so hard, it's right there in town and has easy access. A small restaurant, yes indeed...and a neat place to have a meal. The walls are covered with eye candy, the service was nice, and the food was great! How much more could you ask for? I'd recommend The Kitchen to my friends, for sure. Thanks Kitchen team, for making my visit a pleasurable one!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was driving through town on an adventure trip with a friend of mine and we decided to stop here for lunch. The place is fundamentally a breakfast place, but they are open for lunch as well. We were warned by the waitress that the kitchen was backed up and we would need to wait about 20 minutes for our order even though there was one available table. We sat down and placed our orders anyway. I appreciated the heads up on the wait - apparently they had a group of 25 show up a bit earlier and that taxed the kitchen a bit. I had the Spanish omelet and considered it to be quite good. The food was excellent and while the decor leaves a little to be desired, I would be willing to come back again as the food was worth it.

1  Thank Cliff S
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. If you want a huge breakfast be prepred to pay for it. The menu options leave you needing to order more. No option found for two eggs, bacon and hash browns. You need to order something on the side, which brings the total above $10.00. The service was very slow.

1  Thank hfdiaz58
Reviewed 19 May 2013

When you visit the Kitchen be sure to bring your appetite plus your neighbors with you. The portions are huge and the food is delicious. Call for there hours because they are open for breakfast and lunch. Also, the picture shown is not what there building looks like. Look for new address.

1  Thank 85catwoman

Been to The Kitchen? Share your experiences!