All reviews across the road queen elizabeth hospital home away from home great accommodation shopping centre would stay again comfy bed lodge motel rooms are large room service air con meals convenience hairdryer jamie tv barossa
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I came to this hotel for a one night stay with a family, I completely botched my booking by a day and the number of people staying. Called up, Jamie was the staff member I talked with, he was helpful, considerate and sorted everything out for me.

We arrive on the new booked day, Jamie was there again, worked everything out about the botched number of people, came out to see if we needed help with the bags, overall surpurb member of staff.

When we went to the room, size was good, layout was nice. Obviously a bit outdated (key entry, very old a/c unit in the other room, bathroom tiles, fitting and other areas where in need of fixing), however large enough for what we needed.

There was a slight smell of something bad in the main room, it was somewhat in the middle of the main area, though stronger toward the end of the room. We decided it was something to live with and moved on.

We left, went out for dinner, came back and upon entering the room the stench was overwhelming. I went downstairs to chat with reception, having been unattended I rang the phone and was put in touch with a small gentlement in glasses (as I found out when he arrived 30 seconds later).

I explain the situation, outlining there may be an issue with the room which requires attention. He came up to the room, agreed there was a foul odour. I asked about switching rooms and received no response, as in he just didn't answer, my sister asked about a discount, which he replied he will contact the manager and we could sort it out the next day.

When we checked out, there was noone at the front desk (9am).

Remember the issue with the booking? Jamie said he would let the manager know to contact me as there was no way on the booking site to cancel the wrong date, cancel the wrong booking, allowing the new date.

The manager never contacted me.

Having the issue with the room, I am still awating contact from the hotel regarding possible discount.

Other than these outlined issues, the hotel was decent enough for a cheap stay, however I would not expect anything except for a (possibly) decent room for a sleep. Although, expect Jamie to fulfill all your expectations of customer service - only good experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love it here. Everyone is extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Its very clean and tidy too. I have nothing negative to say about Lindy Loodge at all.

The wifi is great too, kids definitely enjoyed it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Staff were great. Bathrooms could do with an update, avocado and lilac are so 70s. Air con very rattly. Tried 2 rooms. Staff still insisted on servicing room when asked not too (spent several nights) and woke the kids up more than once. Convenient to hospital but would not recommend for long term stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I'm implying to an old man that works here at reception. I booked an executive bedroom today. First time I stayed for no more than 3 hours at a hotel and felt like I had to just leave and booked another local place of same price. I had an order with dominos (next door), I did not recieve my softdrink with order. Arranged them to redeliver when possible. The reception man had refused entry to the delivery boy without notifying me nor confirming. My partner then came to see me but was also refused entry, he called me up so I could speak to the receptionist. Over the phone while my partner was present, he had unacceptable, unprofessional discrimination words of. "This is not right, this is now the SECOND MAN today". Words directly implying false statements and impacted my image causing further unnecessary conflict between my partner and I.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank snowponyy
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The LINDY LODGE MOTEL WOODVILLE PARK SA 5011 (08) 82682333
Is one of the best and nicest one I've stayed at in the whole Australia. Its quiet and clean, safe, and secure. It has a great restaurant.The FOOD is FRESH and TASTE GREAT worth CHECKING IT OUT. . THE LINDY LODGE MOTEL is the very one you need to go too if you are interested in staying in a MOTEL OR HOTEL ..You can't go past the LINDY LODGE. If you want a good nights sleep and a great meal, the STAFF GOERGE and JOHN, JAMIE and SAM would be the most LOVELY and CONSIDERATE. . At LINDY LODGE will go that Extra mile to meet your needs or to help you in anyway they can. Also the CLEANER IS LOVELY and WONDERFUL. . I've never met so kind and caring poeple as the EXELLENT STAFF as I the STAFF at LINDY LODGE. SO if it's just a relaxing break you want or stay for your holiday or if your a traveller or business person or just your average JOE BLOG , COME on, and come and stay at the HOMELY APMOSPHERE They have,and show you, and give you. LINDY LODGE Is Your NEXT HOME AWAY FROM HOME . So if you. need a comfortable SAFE AND. FRIENDY ENVIROMENT PLEASE DONT GIVE It a SECOND thought COME and Stay at LINDY LODGE MOTEL WOODVILLE PARK SA 5011 . PLEASE CONTACT THE FRIENDY STAFF AT THE LINDY LODGE ON (08) 82682333.

Trip type: Travelled solo