“Wedding Trip”

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Everett, United States
“Wedding Trip”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very nice hotel. Wish the Breakfast was served later during morning, had to go find a breakfast establishment. Beds were very comfy, and the location was in a very easy location off of major highway. When asked desk staff accomidated me in giving me a room in back, so that I could be located away from street/highway. Asked for directions and staff very knowledgable in doing so.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Scott D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Everson, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Very friendly helpful staff, older property but kept up and clean. Rooms also updated and kept cleaned daily with sheets every three days! Didn't like their TP, similar to sandpaper. Breakfast, decent variety, ok, Nothing outstanding,but than you aren't paying $125 a night either. All in all, well worth it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I booked this hotel with last minute deal. It looks good deal and I bought it.
It was very difficult to find this hotel with GPS.
Room was small with basic furniture.
Staff was kind and breakfast was OK.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank davidy725
lq6187gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We know our location is a little tricky to find with GPS, but we are glad that you know how to find us for your future stays. Next time you need a hotel room in the Everett area, please send me an email or call and I will provide you with a complimentary upgrade to a room that will be more comfortable and spacious for your stay.

la6187gm@laquinta.com
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I come to Everett each month to visit our friends and have stayed at La Quinta each time. The staff has always been friendly and for the price, I have been satisfied with our stay. The property could use some TLC...a good deep cleaning and some touch-up paint. There is some wear and tear in the room.
Our stay at the beginning of March was a nightmare. Getting out of bed and pulling the covers down, a bug was crawling across the bed. With no remorse, I terminated the the bugs existance and by the looks of remains, it had enjoyed its last meal. My companion and I pulled the sheets down and could see no further signs of an infestation and only found 1 other small bug on the sheets.
The front desk clerk came up and without any hassle moved us to another room. He told us that he would advise the manager of the incident when he came back to work. I didn't feel all that confident that clerk felt the situation was as serious as we did, but otherwise the situation was handled promptly.
Upon checking out, we brought up the issue with the desk clerk. We were adviised that as it was a weekend, they were not able to get anyone in to deal with the problem but that the offending room as well as those neighbouring rooms had been put out of service. We were given a reduction on the rate and a discount for a future stay.
I would have liked to have seen more concern and urgency to having an exterminator come and check out the premises. Due to this, I have reserved a room at another hotel for April...time will tell if we return to LaQuinta.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jill H
lq6187gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your continued business with us. I would like to apologize for your most recent experience at our property. After your check out we had our guest rooms and hotel professionally inspected and are glad to report that our hotel is clean and there are no concerns to address.
We would like an opportunity to earn your trust back with us. I do see that you will be back in the Everett area in April and I would personally like to invite you back for a complimentary night stay with us. Please contact me directly so I may make special accommodations for you.

lq6187gm@laquinta.com
Snohomish, Washington
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was greeted after a 13 1/2 hour drive by a smiling face at the front desk. My check in date was the next day, but I had driven straight through from San Francisco. The was no problem adding an extra day to my reservation and I was in my room before I knew.

Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. I spent four nights and will be returning for another week in April. Wonderful friendly staff. Very helpful with sending a fax (no charge). Nice business center. Clean clean clean room. Shower/tub is great and nice and big. Sink was a little small for washing my face, but I just started washing it using the shower tap.

Breakfast was your usual hotel fair. Lots of carbs. Good, very hot coffee.

One of the few mid-range hotels pets in certain rooms for no additional charge!!! I will be traveling with my cat on my next trip and will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Corning, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Nice place would recommend to friends. Booked through hotwire so it was really simple and eazy. Everyone there was so nice to my two year old daughter and my family. Location is in the back of a multi-business parking lot but I actually liked it, it made it less crowded and quieter in my opinion.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Scottsburg, Oregon
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I actually left a Best Western to come to the La Quinta because it was much more pet friendly. As always this hotel as clean and while a bit dated, it was comfortable and overall a great value. I did have a bit of a tough time finding it but the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
lq6187gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear guest,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At La Quinta, our goal is to treat all of our guests, including our furry friends, like family. We are continually looking at ways to improve our hotel and our guests' experience.

We hope to see you back soon.