La Quinta Inn Everett
Travelocity
US$107
US$104
Agoda.com
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Welcome Everett Inn(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$89
All reviewsthe holiday inn expressroom was cleanwafflesgoogle mapsoutdoor poolstay there againparking lotbusiness centersausagefree breakfastdowntown seattlegreat place to staygreat breakfastconvenient locationlqpetnicole
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We travel with our dog and have trouble finding pet friendly accommodations. So we were pleased to see that La Quinta Inn Everett allowed dogs. We discovered upon arrival that there was no extra charge for pets, another positive. We were given a room on the third [top] floor with only a partial view of Interstate 5. The room was a nice size with two queen beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room came with breakfast, which we could have skipped. All in all it was a good stay; however, I kept thinking about the number of dogs we encountered. It was a bit like a kennel that had a companion friendly policy. As we walked down the corridor to the elevator, dogs barked from behind closed doors. I know this seems strange from a traveler with a dog, but I am sympathetic to TexasT21 comments. To be a guest in this hotel you really need to love dogs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

First time stay. Manager put us on top floor away from I-5 noise. Unfortunately, the room smelled like a kennel, and we later learned from other guests that this is the "dog floor." We don't live with dogs. It was very late our time so we toughed it out. Fortunately, this was the only negative- the beds were very comfortable, the room was very quiet, and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6187gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your recent stay with us. At the time of your check in, we may have only had rooms available on our third floor. We have a section of our Third Floor that is dedicated to our guests' traveling with pets. We have plenty of non-pet rooms located on our 1st and 2nd floor that would be comfortable and better accommodate your stay. The next time you are in town, please contact us directly and we will be sure to provide you a complimentary upgrade to our King Suite.

Jay Ohm
La Quinta Everett

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I booked this hotel as per my friend's advice for the first time. We went to seattle for independent day's long holiday. The hotel as a whole is clean, the rooms were clean & linens and towels were clean. Complimentary break was good. The good things ends here.

While booking I specifically requested that I need micro oven & refrigerator in the room since I have 2 small kids. CR told during booking that while he can't guarantee but, he'll make every effort. When I was checking-in, to my horror, receptionist told me that they don't have any 2 queen beds with micro oven & refrigerator available. When they charge $125 /night for room, I expected the above should come by default. From hotel aisle, there were smells coming all the time if I open the room door.
Next time, I'd pay few dollars more to stay in a standard good hotel.

Thanks
Suman Saha

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

nice, clean hotel; very enjoyable stay and friendly staff with easy access from highway; breakfast accommodations w/ hotel stay; activities also available near hotel = Boeing Paine Field tours and convienent shopping malls with easy 10 minute drive in N. Everett

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2014

LaQuinta Inns are consistently a good choice for pleasant service and excellent value. This location was extremely quiet, yet very close proximity to the freeway. We would definitely stay here again, if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to our Everett property. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to providing you a quiet and comfortable stay during your next stay with us.

We hope to see you soon!

Jay Ohm