“Good Basic Motel”
Review of Sunrise Motor Inn

Sunrise Motor Inn
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sunrise Motor for 5 nights from March 25 through 31, 2013. We were visiting our son and daughter-in-law who live in Everett for Easter. This motel was a great value for the price! There is a Starbucks pretty much right next door in addition to the Denny's on the property and the Fred Meyer right across the street. The location is very convenient. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast is very basic, just cereal, juice, coffee, and Costco muffins, but adequate. The outside appearance and decor was dated, but we were looking for a really good value and got it at Sunrise Inn. We were spending most of time with family so all we needed was a clean, comfortable place to sleep. If you're looking for a lot of amenities, don't look here, but if you're looking for a clean place for a very good price, this is it!

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs corner room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sunrise Motor Inn

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I stayed here for 15 nights with my husband and completely satisfied about this motel. The location was perfect. There's a Fred meyer right across the street and a Denny's in the parking lot. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The room was clean and breakfast was nice. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel once and once only and never again I rented 2 rooms side by sice my 2 oldest girls over 19 stayed in 1 room and wife and i were next to rhem.The girls were to scared to go to vending machine.Drug addicts hanging around hotel cat calling them.After it had gotten datk people were running around knocking on doors.Ours was knocked on many times,I tried calling front desk,they never answered.We made it threw the night packed up as soon as it became light went to front desk told them what had happened.They just shrugged and took our keys.
Never stay here the whole area is bad,,,,

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We stayed here for 6 nights and for the price the room was great. The location is perfect, there's a dennys In the parking lot. We had a microwave and mini fridge. The building looks abit sketchy but i promise its safe! Overall I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Over all quite satisfied. House Keeping friendly I would recomend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 13 June 2008

We flew in to Seattle and just wanted a nice quiet place before going on for the rest of our vacation. The person at the desk was so nice in the evening ( late) when we went in. He gave us a quiet room at our request and was very accomodating. Parked right by the door and was very convienent.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank chia788
Reviewed 18 January 2008

I called to reserv room for a week. Asking for ground level smoking got ground level but was a nonsmoking rm. So if you do not smoke be advised all rooms may have been smoked in.
rate for weekly is 10 percent off $352.00 after 30 days no tax.(8.9 tax).
I was asked to move as rm was handicap rated (not maked as such). I told them I would move but not upstairs as I booked grnd level. I did get moved to what I asked for but lost a day of work to do it, and I was only in 1st rm for 3 days??

Not coffee untill 7 am! They say they have donuts but No they did not for my 1st day off!
Rooms are cleaner and maintained better then most in this area!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank justworkin