“quality bargain”
Review of Sunrise Motor Inn

Sunrise Motor Inn
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you need to be close to the Boeing factory for a tour or business, The Sunrise Motor Inn in Everett is only 3 miles away and your perfect affortable Motel.
Quality clean rooms. Nothing fancy but just basic clean and comfort. Brand new a/c and bathtubs.

Breakfast is being served at the reception area and is being advertised as continental.
However its way more and better than any other continental.
Fresh fruit juice, choice of cereals, fresh fruit, pastries bagels and more.
Absolutely valeu for money!

Room Tip: also rooms available at the backside of motel wich provide less noise from nearby street!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank corky K

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This is a classic american style motel. It was cheap and the service was basic, but the room (we stayed at the second floor) was unexpectedly clean and quite large. The breakfast was fair.
I think this place is perfect for just one or two nights

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank stefanobtrip
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stop over in Everett in our way to Seattle from BC for one night. We choose this place because of its closeness to the Future of Flight attraction and I-5. The price was right. The place is not that appealing but it fulfills its promise. I was surprised by the free internet (quite fast) and free breakfast (above average). Our only complaint will be the noise isolation in the rooms. Every word or step taken in the parking lot is heard in the rooms. We were lucky because we only have a noisy neighbor arriving a bit late and a motorcycle testing its engine around 2 am. But other than that, I can recommend it.

Room Tip: Building away from Denny's
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RanyDanny
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We thought this was a good place to stay. the rooms were clean and big enough for the two of us. Continental breakfast was ample including hard boiled eggs which my husband loves. Could have been available until 10 instead of 9 but still okay. they had a weekly rate which was great since we stayed 7 nights. Had a Denny's in front which was great to be able to walk to and a grocery store across the street. Didn't like the fat that there were obviously people living there but had no problems with them. would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Normally I am okay staying at a budget property, but unfortunately I was not impressed with the area and the clientele. It was situated in an area that had a Denny's directly in front of it and auto repair and sales throughout the area. It looked as if there were drug deals being made out back of Denny's. Lock your doors! The room itself was clean but outdated. They did have a bar fridge and microwave in the room. I should have spent a little more and had a better sleep knowing I was in a safer area. It was a short 3 minute drive from the I-5.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the main floor if you do not want to climb the stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rainboots
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I needed a place to rest and this motel was ranked well so I set my GPS and headed to Everett for the night. The price was good and the receptionist was very friendly, the room looked clean and there are many amenities nearby. On the downside- I'm in my room now writing this review- it's 3:00 am and there is lots going on here- cars coming and going, people hanging around the parking lot, I can here a couple arguing in an adjacent room and the plastic bed liner is not comfy. I wish the police cars that were driving into the parking lot earlier were here now since there are hoodies walking around so I plan to stay awake to make sure they don't mess with my bike. I believe MM's review that said this is a drug hangout and am waiting for the knock on my door now- I'm looking forward to Sunrise so I can get out of here.

Room Tip: Find another hotel unless a hoody coming to visit the man down the hall
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This is a very clean and comfortable motel. The staff were great,the parking was ample and it even had boiled eggs along with all the usual continental type breakfast. We give it 2 thumbs up and will gladly stay again. If they keep up the good work they will always have repeat customers!

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs,non-smoking. The room did not have any smokey smell.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple