Travelodge Everett City Center
HIExpress.com
US$107
US$104
Agoda.com
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
All reviewsstand up showerroll away bedbusy intersectionstayed for one nightbreakfast barnon smokingbeds were comfortablebroadwayfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We stayed here in August from the 11th-16th for our vacation. We drove 18 hours straight from home in Canada right to the hotel. When we arrived we were exhausted to say the least. When we arrived the room we had booked (king size) was not available and I was thinking the worst. However, they put us in a queen room and quickly got us into a king room as soon as it was clean the next day. The manager Mike was so very good about handling everything - his apologies were sincere and not the standard "sorry for the inconvenience."

I want to clarify here that we were on a trip where really we just needed a place to relax during the day and sleep at night - we were not in the hotel room all day every day as we were out and about in Seattle and shopping. They are slowly going through upgrades but our room was more than suitable for our needs. The king room was absolutely wonderful. A small fridge we could store drinks and leftovers in which we used to do not only that but keep our chocolate cool in the heat of summer. Nice large flat screen tv, in room coffee/tea. Night stands on both sides of the bed and a good sized closet which had a safe inside of it.

The bathroom was the only thing that left a little to be desired in our suite. It was very small and no fan. So when we took showers it was quite steamy and because the window faces the walkway to the rooms it was unable to be opened. It REALLY needs a fan - you can tell by the paint on the walls. There was only a stand up shower which was fine for everyday but a bit on the older side and could stand to be updated which I'm sure will come with the renovations.

Breakfast will only be as difficult as you make it. We took the white tray that the tea/coffee supplies sits on down to the breakfast bar with us to make it easier to get breakfast back to our room as there isn't any sort of seating. They had an array of english muffins, bagles, oatmeal, pastries, cream cheese, jams, coffee, juices and fruit to pick from while we were there. It wasn't the same every day but it suited us just fine for a bite to eat to get our days started.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay. Mike and Jackie really are so wonderful. One evening I ran out of decaf tea in our room and went to get more from the desk and they didn't have anymore. I figured no big deal its early in the evening regular is just as fine. The very next day when we arrived back from shopping Mike catches us on our way to the room to give me decaf tea! It really was wonderful to see someone go over and beyond to make sure we were as happy as possible. I had many great conversations with Jackie who was always SO HAPPY. We went to pike place market in seattle and brought home such gorgeous flowers and when Mike saw we had flowers he dug out a vase for us to put them in. A little dusty but once again - over and beyond what I expected - I was just going to throw them in the ice bucket! They both were so helpful as to telling us where the best places to shop were, the best deals, where the locals go, things that are a must do in the area.

Overall, sure it needs a bit of a "face lift" but the customer service is really to die for. However, with the amazing prices, the room was always cleaned, and what I'm calling the dream team (Mike & Jackie) I won't hesitate even for a second to rebook here. Mike & Jackie take customer service to a level much higher than hotels I've stayed in for 4 even 6 times the price.

Michelle

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeautifulTripBug
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have stayed at the Travelodge, Everett, WA (off Broadway) the last couple weeks. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff really make you feel comfortable and safe and at home. Especially Mike, the manager at the hotel is so friendly, welcoming and really goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable, happy, and safe. He is the best hotel manager I have ever come across in my lifetime of stays at hotels. The maid staff is respectful of your room and personal belongings. The beds are AWESOME!! I have never had a bed this comfortable at any other hotel. The downcomforters tops-off making it really feel like your at home. The rooms are beautiful, with full cable, roomy and home like feeling. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Everett, WA area. The price is reasonable and worth every cent.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

Clean and all you need for a stopover. Friendly service from owner. Good value. Good wifi and free coffee, oj and pastries every morning. Also right beside the transit station for buses and trains into Seattle.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Hotel is being renovated and I got one if the older rooms at a good rate. The staff were friendly and took pride in working with what they had to deliver the best possible customer experience.
I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed last two nights of August. Our room was clean, quiet and as requested 2 beds, non smoking and upstairs. The manager was helpful and made us feel very safe. The room had a large closet, iron, ironing board, safe, microwave and fridge. We were in a connecting room, there was no noise from the next room even though it was occupied. Our only complaint is the lack of a light in the walk in closet, It made it difficult to set the code for the safe.
We were pleased with our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family