“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Redding, California
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Was led to this hotel because of the reasonable price. Though I have read negative reviews of other Travelodge locations, the risk was negated by the price of this room. WOW, was I surprised!!!! The room was spotless, modern, and appeared to be upgraded. The manager was at the desk when we arrived at a late hour, he welcomed us with a cheery hello (even though he was obviously dealing with a virus/cold) and showed us to our room. My brother and I had a great night's sleep, awoke to a continental breakfast, then headed to our fishing destination in Squamish, British Columbia. We will make this our "stop over" location in future years and congratulate the owners/managers for such a nice, reasonable stay.........

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
TACOMA
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed here for my vaction. The rooms were clean and well stock with supplies that I needed. The staff was very friendly and made me feel right at home. When I drove up to the hotel the parking lot was clean. When I checked in the front desk person was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. I would go back again

• Stayed September 2013
Victoria
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We found this property using a coupon book. The staff at the front desk, was awesome. During our chat upcountry checking in, (without asking) he googled and printed a map to our next destination. He gave us some safety tips and put us in a room where our bike could be right outside. Very personable and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't expect the Hilton, but you can expect a clean comfortable room at a great price.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2013

If you are looking for a safe place to sleep thats conveniently located this is your place its close to the evergreen state fair the manager is super friendly and helpful rooms have nice furniture comfy bed free parking the downsides are its not the nicest looking hotel office very small and thats where the continental breakfast located bathrooms need renos and dont even look around your bathtub and toilet dirty and gross maids need hands slapped and DO NOT leave bathroom window open or you will get pet spiders alot bigger then you would like wpuld stay again on a low budget trip

• Stayed September 2013
Batya
Reviewed 29 August 2013

On the way to the hotel Irealosed this wes not a place to be. Around hotels a re a few bailbond shops and a feeling of a bad neighborhood. When hotel manager commented the place was safe I understood I should watch out.
Rooms were small and so were the beds.
Internet was inexistent to very slow. I had to sit in the parking lot to get connection.
Breakfast was minimal in the small lobby- take what you want and eat in the room or outside in the parking lot.
Manager was very helpful and did his best to help. We booked 3 rooms but forgot to ask for them to be adjacent, of course we were spread around, still he tried to get us closer the next nights.

Room Tip: Avoid room 105. It is in the corner, feels unsafe and has no internet connectivity.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank idanm
christudor, Manager at Travelodge Everett City Center, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you for your posting. I apologize for the feeling you had of the neighborhood. I agree with our manager it is very safe area. However, I do understand the impression with the store fronts you encountered. We have upgraded our internet since your stay and it should be vastly improved. We are also looking at your other feedback and will be making those corrections as well.

Travellers are raving about these Everett hotels