“very nice hotel”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Very nice hotel, super clean, no. problems. Check in smooth as was check out. Reception staff very helpful Breakfast was really good, awesome breakfast lady. It was the quietest hotel I've every stayed in. We saw about 20 little girls on a soccer team check in and thought "oh no", there goes our quiet night. We never heard a single sound during the night. Great soundproofing. Excellent location and I would stay there again. My only little complaint was the bathroom sink very tiny but really would not prevent me from staying again.

Room Tip: Top floor, no one above you, we faced back of hotel. Super quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Good Day…..thank you for your great comments in regards to your recent stay with us. All of us here so appreciate when we hear back from our guests that they’ve received great service. When we have teams stay with us, we do monitor them to assure all of our guests have a restful night. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel-prior two nights were spent at the Bestwestern Cascadia Inn and wish they had been spent here instead.Staff accommodating, Indoor pool and hot tub were great, breakfast was good (although sausages were rubbery), free laundry use, and super comfy beds as well as large rooms. We didnt want to leave-will come back again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest……It’s always so great to hear our guests say they didn’t want to leave and will come back!
It’s our mission here at Best Western, to provide our guests with a safe, clean, comfortable accommodation, with all of the “extra” touches. Happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, and we will look into those sausages. We always try to serve the finest products we can find. We look forward to your return….until then.
Happy Holidays

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The beds are like clouds and are the best ever. The complimentary breakfast has real food and not just a few pieces of fruit and muffins like some hotels. They even serve a light dinner and the chicken gumbo soup, rolls, salad and complimentary drinks were excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Guest….I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our beds, and, our Hot Breakfast Buffet. We try to have something for everyone and every diet on our buffet. Glad to see that you were also able to enjoy our Evening Reception. We all hope that you will stay with us again when visiting our area.
Thank you!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our youth soccer team booked about 10 rooms at this hotel for a local soccer weekend. Parents and youth alike were very pleased with the cleanliness, friendly staff, amenities, and free breakfast. Also the free laundry machines. And the hot coffee and hot water/tea station which was always stocked.

The aviation theme is fun, with real airplane parts above the entrance. Rooms are slightly larger than many comparable hotels with kitchenettes. The decor and furniture are contemporary and clean, as are the common areas. Hotel staff were youth-friendly, which is always a plus. They did explain the rules for behavior so as to be sensitive to other guests.

Breakfast was really extensive, with something for everyone. The seating space can get tight at busy times. Expect a lot of kids. Kudos to the kitchen staff for going above and beyond with what they have to work with--scrambled eggs were from powdered mix but were dressed up a bit with diced green pepper and grated cheese was available. Not bad for free.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. We had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Superman fan…..we appreciate all of your kind comments about our staff and our hotel. I’m so pleased to hear how much all of you enjoyed your stay with us. We’re always pleased to welcome sports teams here, and, we have a great track record of winning teams staying with us! We hope that we will see you all again in the future, as we strive to bring to all ….“truth, justice, and the sporting way”!
Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
“Team” Manager

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Clean rooms, good complimentary breakfast selection, friendly staff, free internet, small pool and hot tub, comfy bed/pillows. In room kitchenette with fridge and microwave. Rooms are roomy with sink/vanity outside bathroom. Excellent shower pressure! Easy access to everything Everett has to offer. We come once a year on our annual girls USA shopping trip. Would advise to ask for a room on the top floor as it can get noisy with kids running, suitcases rolling, dogs whining....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Attention Shoppers! Thank you for your review of our hotel. We’re always so pleased to see our friends from the North coming down to do your shopping in our area, and we’re excited to play host to you. There’s a lot of opportunities here, and it’s a win-win for all of us. We always try our best to assure that our guests have a quiet and comfortable stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay here based on many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and on a few other sites and because the rate was very competitive and reasonable. As it turns out I couldn't have picked a better one--this hotel is great! Most all the staff at the front desk have been very friendly and the rooms are clean, well-lit, and very comfortable! The beds really are nice! There are two, very nice LG Flatscreen TV's in my room--one in the bedroom (which is separated with its own door (with a lock) from the kitchen and living room/dining room area where the other TV of same quality is located. It has everything you need!
I did experience one issue with a staff member who asked me if I had a pet with me. When I told her that I did she was suddenly a little put out and explained that I was in a non pet-ready room. She even went so far as to get the agreement I signed at check-in to show me that I had initialed the box saying I did not have a pet. She was right. I did, in fact, initial that box. She told me that I was going to incur an extra charge of $40 (I believe) per night and had they discovered I had a pet after i checked out (?) they would have slapped me with a $300 fine. I apologized but she was not very receptive to that and did not offer to move me to a different room. Because I was a little embarrassed that she was practically reprimanding me with little discretion and talking so that everyone in the lobby could hear her I decided not to argue with her and figured I would deal with it at check-out, (hopefully with another staff member), and I returned to my room.
In my defense I had a colleague of mine make the reservation. I noted it was a pet-friendly hotel before having the reservation booked, however, he failed to mention that I would have a small animal with me. He usually doesn't forget the details and usually that is noted in the reservation so those things are known before I even arrive. Because I have a slight disability I have my little buddy travel with me to assist me. He's a service animal and is almost always at my side--just not when I checked in, unfortunately, and I just happened to leave him in the car because i was in a rush! So ultimately it is my fault. I guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was signing at check-in. I've been a little stressed out lately and I probably tuned out what the staff member was saying to me and just signed away. My bad. I honestly wasn't trying to sneak in a dog to an otherwise dog-friendly hotel!
Aside from that experience it's been a great visit! I would highly recommend this hotel and I plan on returning in the future!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear World Traveler…….I say that after seeing your other reviews and the many places you have visited. The positive comments you have made, coming from such an experienced traveler as yourself, means a lot to us. Thank you! I’m so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and all of our amenities. I do apologize for what you experienced during your arrival at our hotel involving your “special pal”. This was not handled in the manner it should have been, and is being reviewed with our entire staff. It is our goal to make all of our guests feel welcome, safe, and comfortable while away from their home.
I invite you to contact me at any time, that we may discuss this further. We all do hope that we will be able to be of service to you once again when visiting our area in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

In a recent trip to Everett, my family decided to stay at the Navigator. We had not stayed at this property since it was upgraded to a "plus" property and we were not disappointed.

We stayed in the one bedroom suite with soaker tub. It was very spacious and we had plenty of room for the crib in the living room even after the sofa bed was extended. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and well situated. Furnishings weren't broken but were looking a little dated. The built in ceiling lighting was a more sterile white than a warmer color that I like, but that's just my preference.

The pool was quite small but the kids still loved it. The gym was even smaller and only had cardio equipment.

Breakfast was great! Plenty of hot foods (sausages, eggs, hashbrowns, oatmeal, even rice!) as well as the usual pastries, breads and cereals.

It was a very busy weekend for the hotel with lots of out of town hockey teams so the noise level was a little higher than usual. Despite the crowds, the staff was very helpful with some of our requests.

Overall, the price was right, the location was excellent, and the staff/hotel suited our needs. Next time through here, we will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: As there is only one elevator serving the 4th floor, ask for a room away from the elevator to get aw...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

To our “Neighbors to the North”……we’d all like to say “thank you” for your review and kind comments. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will stay with us again during the holiday shopping season. It’s understood how much our Canadian friends like to visit our area to shop, and we have many opportunities to do so in our area. Next time down, please stop and say hello.
Bill Rode

Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Cascadia Inn
La Quinta Inn Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
#3 of 22 in Everett
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!