Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge(Everett)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeer and winefull kitchensmall kitchenetteaviation themegas stationseparate bedroomevening receptiongreat place to staywestern hotelsboeing factorybest westernsindoor poolwafflesking suitefront desk staffdowntown seattleshopping trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stay at this hotel for a week every year and it never fails to amaze us with its comfort, convenience and quality of service to its guests. I have recommended this place to others who have shared this same experience.

1  Thank Shannon K
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that our guests are returning to our hotel whenever they visit our area. Thank you for sharing your thoughts of our hotel with others. I have passed your comments along to our staff, and they are pleased that they have been able to provide the kind of service that will bring you and others back to our hotel. We all look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were a group of six staying in two rooms. We tried to book adjoining rooms, but due to capacity, we weren't able to do so at check-in. Our disappointment was apparent enough that the front desk staff went out of their way to shift rooms around and upgrade us so that we could be side-by-side after all. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable and because of the close proximity, we could tend to the child traveling with us while still enjoying adult visiting time with each other. The breakfast buffet offered a good variety of items, and all the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was walking distance to the restaurant we visited one evening, and close to other shopping areas. After spending a stressful day in Seattle on Saturday, it was like "coming home" that evening and enjoying the relaxing accommodations. Two of our group had never stayed at this hotel before, and they were extremely satisfied with their experience.

1  Thank Helen E

Dear Guest....We all certainly appreciate your kind comments, and they are being shared with our entire staff. I’m very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I’m so fortunate to have the staff that I do, and I’m glad to hear that they took good care of you while you were with us. We always try our best to make our guests feel like they have a home away from home. We all hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great hotel. Was able to do laundry. Hotel very nice. If I'm ever in the area again, I will book at this hotel. Very nice and clean. Everyone got a great night sleep, hot shower and clean clothes because of laundry room.

1  Thank TAMMY F

Dear Guest……thank you so much for your review. We are all happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities. We all look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Happy Travels,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Upon arriving at Best Western Navigator PLUS we discovered we had been upgraded to an Jacuzzi Suite at no additional charge. The room was outstanding. And huge. Full kitchenette, 2 TV's, free Wifi, even robes! Conveniently located near shopping, dining and Mukilteo ferry as well as Boeing. Tess at the front desk was polite, friendly and helpful. Free manager's chili and nachos in the evening and free breakfast the next morning. If you are going to be in Everett for business or pleasure I would recommend BW+Navigator.

1  Thank Geeker

Dear Guest……we’re very appreciative your kind comments concerning your recent stay with us. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your upgrade, and amenities that we offer. Thank you for your recognition of Tess. I have shared your comment with her, and she says thank you! We all hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My stay (as always) with the Best Western Navigator Inn & Suites is a very enjoyable experience, the staff is always very friendly and helpful and always go out of their way to make sure my stay is comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends, family & business contacts. Thank you so much for being a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob E

Dear Guest....We all certainly appreciate your kind comments, and they are being shared with our entire staff. I’m very pleased to hear how much you have enjoyed staying with us. I’m so fortunate to have the staff that I do, and I’m glad to hear they always take good care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Have a great summer!