All reviews full kitchen beer and wine small kitchen gas station separate bedroom evening reception great place to stay boeing factory indoor pool best westerns waffles front desk staff king suite downtown seattle hot tub very nice hotel room was large
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The pictures look great and would draw you in if you are on a business trip. You will be greeted with very helpful check-in staff and the House Keeping staff that are working are very friendly too. The only issues is the oldness of the rooms and my room had some sort of stain on the table chair that was very obvious. I used the business chair that was well used. I also noticed a band aide and duct tape stuck to the curtain draw pull. Made me wonder what the other rooms were like. This was addressed with the Check-Out staff, so I hope it was addressed. If you have room 327 take a good look at the rooms condition.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear John M,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you had these issues. My check out staff did let me and my maintenance team know, and we have addressed these issues. Also, just to let you know that we will going through a renovation here in the near future which will address the "oldness" of the rooms. We are all very excited for this to happen. I do hope you come back and get to enjoy our new rooms. And once again, thank you for letting us know how we could improve the current quality of our rooms. We appreciate you and your business.
Ayesha Sheikh-General manager

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We have stayed here a couple of times, this trip to go on the Boeing Tour. The breakfast is good and we even enjoyed the complimentary evening meal provided the following day, very welcome surprise, Great staff, good size rooms and clean comfortable beds, Perfect! Having a bit of wing and fuselage for a front entrance is cool too!

Date of stay: March 2016

Dear Tom W,
Thank you fro sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Hopefully we see you again soon. I love our wing too, its great for the area we are in (Boeing). We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

we didn't go far. Needed some grandbaby time, and 5 live in Everett. Needed so down time, a good way for me is a hot tub and a good book. dinner with part and breakfast with the other part. Best Westerns are our choice of hotels where ever we go. Consistently a good value for the price paid. looking forward to the next time and there will be a next time.

Dear Dennis T,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I agree, it is always great to get away for a little "staycation". I am glad that you enjoyed yours with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Good place to crash. Pool temperature a little cool. Good location -- convenient. Unusual theme for hotel -- enjoyed the airplane motif. Parking was adequate. Visiting family so it was well suited for the area. Easy access and easy to find.

Dear Orrin C,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love our unique look, with the wing and propeller. Just to let you know that the temperature for the pool is set to be at 82 degrees, which is checked everyday to make sure it is correct. We hope to see you again in your future travels when visiting family.
Ayesha Sheikh- General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Nicely done exterior and good breakfast and weekday evening bites to eat along with spirits. The room was a good size; the room had a musty wet smell that was not pleasant. The walls appear to be paper thin; was woken up multiple times at night during the three night stay due to doors closing steps above my room and banging on walls.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Francisco G,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sorry about the noise that kept you up. I know how it feels like when you are woken up from sleep. I agree, the exterior is great, especially with our wing from a 727. It goes well with our location. I hope to see you again in your future travels to Everett.