All reviews full kitchen beer and wine gas station small kitchen evening reception great place to stay boeing factory living room indoor pool best westerns waffles front desk staff king suite hot tub very nice hotel room was large comfortable beds
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The floor has very visible spill spots that wiped up with a damp tissue (which was black after wiping the floor), indicating that housekeeping doesn't even bother to clean the floors. There was a floor tile that was sticking up, which I tripped over multiple times. The bedside tables were dirty as well.

The room amenities were ample for the kitchenette and toiletries. The room and beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Lea B,

Thank you so much for sharing these points. It is with feedback like yours that we can correct issues to improve the guest experience in the future. I will be sure to address these concerns with team right away. I want to sincerely apologize for your experience and hope to assure you, this is not a standard example. I hope you will give us another try when in the Everett, WA area.

Bryanna Arachikavitz

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Little hard to find entrance..behind Chevron Station...plenty of parking ..
Room little "old-fashioned" but in a "nice"way..comfortable bed 'easy" chair--.complete kitchen...even utensils, toaster, dishes...full size refrigerator. Great way to save money on "eating out"..although I Hop across street..
Lobby used for great breakfast , lots of seating..but could stand little updating..Indoor pool..
Desk people very helpful...restauirant and store directions.
Interesting aspect...cost me (solo) $ 200.. I expected it to be less from aspect of being 'little outdated' but would stay there again..

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank artlover24

Dear artlover24,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I'm glad to hear your family found our rooms comfortable and our staff very helpful. We strive for excellent service and I'm always please to know our wonderful staff is delivering just that! We are scheduled for a renovation in late Fall of this year; I encourage you to come visit us again.

Bryanna Arachikavitz

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Normally not a negative person but lets get the cons out of the way.
The signage on roof does not tell you how to enter the parking lot. I went through a service station then onto a passenger cross walkway to get in. Not a good way to start ca visit.
The rooms have no closet. How to hang up coats and long dresses?.
The breakfast was mundane, nothing to praise, nothing to complain about.
The pros: The lobby, hallways etc exceptionally clean.
Check in desk is efficient
Swimming pool was...ok...I'm unsure when water was changed, or re chlorinated.
The hot stub was magnificent.
Toiletries in bath room was sparse, but adequate
If we revisit Everett I think we will see what other hotels costs as $169 seemed excessive for ambiance etc.

Date of stay: June 2018
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I would like to take the time to point out a few items in hopes you would consider giving us another chance. First, all of our rooms do in deed have a closet, the door of the closets are a mirrors which can easily be mistaken. Second, we are in the process of revamping our breakfast service and mixing in fresher options for our guest. And lastly, we understand our pool and hot tub space is not the largest which is why we offer access to the 24 hour gym located next door with a large indoor pool, hot tub and sauna in addition to all your fitness needs. We will be renovating our property this fall. I encourage you to reach out to us next time you decide to visit Washington.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Would recommend to travelers! Nice clean rooms, hospitality was great. Will go back again. Check in was easy, parking was great. Rooms quiet and peaceful. Room service was spot on. Breakfast food was exceptional.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good morning,

Thank you for your recommendation! WE love to hear that our guest enjoy their stay so much that they would recommend us to other travelers. We take pride in guest service and will do anything we can to make our guest happy. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We will for sure be making another stay here if we are in the area! The only problem was the wifi kept kicking me and my daughter off; but other than that we had a great time!! Recommend this place to families!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that you find our property to be great for families. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere that is acceptable for both families and business travelers. I am sorry to hear you experienced issues with our wifi. I will work with our IT department to correct the issue. Thank you for your response and see you again in the future.