“great staff, good park and convenient location”
Review of Lakeside RV Park

Lakeside RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Everett
Lakeside RV Park
Aiken, South Carolina
“great staff, good park and convenient location”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We stayed in the park from 7/5/12 through 8/1/12. We were in Seattle visiting family and sight seeing.
The staff was very accomodating and worked with us on short notice for a spot for a month.
I was suprised at how quiet the park was, given the location. Even though the sites are tight, the park is clean and maintained well and I enjoyed the lake and the landscaping.
We will definitely stay here again when we are in Seattle area!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Deborah M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 August 2012

A 25 minute commute to downtown Seattle. Park was clean and accommodated our 45' Motorhome and tow vehicle. Stayed 2 nights. A bit tight on the allotted spaces . No grass, tables or BBQs. Very crowded when we departed. Made for 1 nighters I'd say.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DeeNep
Ocean Shores, Washington
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We stayed at Lakside RV park in Everett 7/16/2012 through 7/23/2012. I found making reservations very easy and the person extremely friendly and efficient. She accommodated my requests and when I arrived the spot was perfect! Nice and level paved facility and the restroom/shower facility was fantastic. Always clean and very well equipped. The fishing pond and serenity with a little walking trail was a real added benefit. The only small problems were the WiFi tower for the section I was in was out the entire stay. Parts were on a rush order but had not arrived. There were 2 other areas I could walk to within the park for coverage. A very small complaint (if someone wants to watch TV) is a limited number of stations and lack of a national news channel such as CNN. We thought this was a great place to stay, very immaculate and super staff and location. We'll definitely be back!
Diane Beckley
Ocean Shores, WA

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Diane B
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I made the reservation for July 12 to the 14th and had conformation number. Before arriving I decided to call to make sure I still have my confermed spot for my big rig upon my call I found out that the person I had made my reservation had let go by the owner so there for I had to make new reservation. I had also made reservation for my Doughter and her family and had the confermation number that was also gone so we couldn't get new booking for my Doughter and her three kids since they wanted a tent site and we were told only RV can be parked I told the manager do you have any spot for her she was very rood and told me that we have wright to cancel to terminate any booking when ever we want and hung up on me I called again and was treated the same way again.
This place was Good Sam approved and I am Good Sam club member since 2009 and planing to launch a formal compleat in very near future.

Stayed July 2012
3 Thank akkhan

Travellers are raving about these Everett hotels

Everett
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I am considered a long term stay - here during the week - home on weekends. Of all the RV parks in the area, this one is by far the best and I am glad to be part of it!. Great folks in the office are helpful friendly, and ready to help with any question/ problem that arises. Rates are reasonable, Park is VERY clean. Some of the reviews I have read are seemingly unfair about this place. I have never noticed a smell, have no problem with any of the staff, the restrooms and laundry are kept immaculate and the neighbors are fantastic. They are constantly cleaning the grounds of leaves and debris that blows in - it always looks nice. Who could possibly ask for more~ This is a great place to stay whether for a weekend or long term. (I am usually not one to write reviews on anything - this place just deserves a special mention - THANKS LAKESIDE RV!)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank gbhwa
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here in August and found the managers to be very friendly and accommodating. The place was immaculate (especially the washrooms and showers) and it was very quiet. We definitely recommend this place and would stay here again without hesitation!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sally B
Euless, Texas
Reviewed 18 August 2011

BAD DOG POLICY! Operator refused us *after* getting all my information and CC because she insisted my 50 pound terrier was a "pit bull".

MAPLE GROVE RV is immediately next door, and is MUCH nicer in many respects.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Starlilyth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
Quality Inn & Suites
#7 of 21 in Everett
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake

Been to Lakeside RV Park? Share your experiences!