“A Gem for Wine Lovers”

Port Gardner Bay Winery
Ranked #17 of 38 things to do in Everett
More attraction details
Owner description: Port Gardner Bay Winery is a small boutique winery in the heart of downtown Everett. We offer tastings Thursday - Saturday from 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Port Gardner Bay Winery is owned by a local couple Chris & Linnea Covington.
Bahia Del Sol, El Salvador
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Gem for Wine Lovers”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I was there with my wife for wine tasting and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. The owners are wonderful people and care very much about your experience. If you'd like a tour it won't take very long since it's not a large winery, but their wine will amaze you.They have live music every week and appetizers every day.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Elbye

Coquitlam, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I really had a good time at this place. We kinda found this place online and because of the horrible traffic, we decided to find a place to chill. I've always been a great fan of wineries, so I've picked this place to chill.

The place kinda doesn't look like one of the wineries I've been to, but the owner is really friendly and I really had a good time here.

He served cheese and salami along with the wine, and some of the wines really go quite well with cheese and crackers.

I bought bottle of riesling since my girlfriend really loves riesling, and a bottle of PGB red for myself.

This is a great place to enjoy a relaxing afternoon and have a few sips of drinks. If I ever pass by Everett again, I'd drop by sometimes again.

Visited August 2012

171 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Port Gardner Bay Winery gets my vote. Quality and very community minded owners.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank MarySEverett_Wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Informal, not what I expected”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The class interesting to say the least. If you bought a groupon for 40 dollars, go , but don't expect too much. Definitely not worth 80 dollars at regular price. Fine print liste that you got totale home a bottle of wine. This did not happen.