Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North
Reviewed 13 April 2013

For the price it wasn't too bad except the front desk clerk a bit quirky, he put us at the noisy end of the building when there were rooms available that were far from the road. The breakfast can't be called that more like gas station fare on the fly, the bed was awful, hard a lumpy. If they had better beds and I got placed wer it wasn't noisy I would stay there again but wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank belkis52
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the noise, bed, and grab and go breakfast was not up to your standards. I met with the staff, and we have choached our staff to ensure that renting rooms near freeway when closer rooms available is not repeated. We are also currently re-evaluating our beds, and ensuring proper amounts of breakfast are available. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at evr@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Took advantage of the on-line booking discount. Helpful front-end staff upon check-in and easy check-out procedure. Full-sized fridge and "free" wi fi in room was much appreciated. "Grab & go" breakfast was adequate and convenient. Easy access to and from the freeway. Variety of restaurants and shopping in close proximity to hotel. Only criticisms were the uncomfortable small, soft pillows on the bed, along with a plastic mattress cover that was noisy if you moved in your sleep.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have easy access to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, ammenities, and convenience of our loaction of the area you were in. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I stay here while working in Everett - I have no complaints at all about the facility. The rooms are standard Extended Stay America (which I consider to be a great value wherever I go). Queen Bed, Kitchenette, full Bath, Flat Screen TV, plenty of room, and free WiFi. Honestly, my customer pays for my hotel, I could stay at more expensive places - but what's the point?
Guest services are always friendly, restaurant choices are close - but not really walking distance. 5 minute drive to the office, to food, to movies.... Freeways 5 and 526 are very close - but I never hear them. Easy commute to anywhere in Everett.
You can choose more expensive spots if you want - but I'm more than satisfied with this Extended Stay in North Everett.

Room Tip: I've stayed on the ground floor and the 2nd floor, both facing the freeways - no complaints with...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank retrac5
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our property. I'm glad that you experienced 'the new way to stay', with us at Extended Stay America. We pride ourselves in providing a comfortable fresh room and great guest service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

for the price the property was really good. It's close to the Everett Mall, Trader Joe's, Seattle premium outlet, Tulalip casino, and is in a good central location to shopping and Casino's. It's a little tricky to find in the dark but it was quiet, very clean and the rooms are nice an roomy and there seemed to be lots of parking. My only complaint is the beds,bedding and pillows are not that comfortable so next time i will take my own pillows. It's great having the little kitchen which came in handy for breakfast and late night snacks. We will probably stay again for a shopping or casino weekend. John at the front desk was very helpful when i asked for directions to Everett Mall and Trader Joe's for some groceries. Good wi-fi and nice flat screen t.v.

Room Tip: i think the 2nd or 3rd floor is best
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carrie895
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

So the renovation to the the property was stopped before they got to the beds. I felt like I had slept in the parking lot the beds were that bad. On the second night I was given a king size mattress pad for a queen size bed that then the sheets wouldn't stay on, and I had to put it on. On the third night I had to change rooms due to the noise from a nearby room and didn't take it with me, but should have.

So aside from a good price and good attendants, this will not make my return list.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you experienced was less than desireable with the bed comfort and noise. In response to your feedback, I am addressing with our team so we can better resolve the issue if we have similar requests in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your taking the time to inform us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mchung@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Excellent facility for this great value. Friendly personnel and fantastic service. Will definitely stay there again when I'm travelling to the area.
I had to make U-turns to get to the hotel even with GPS; a little hard to find for me. Not a draw back to stay there again though.
It would be perfect if the room use warmer lighting than the white lights. Not a big deal for us since we did not stay long in the room.

Room Tip: I had to make U-turns to get to the hotel even with GPS; a little hard to find for me. Not a draw...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesBurnaby
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that that you enjoyed your stay with us and greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Great rate & location! Loved the little kitchen & full sized fridge! Great water pressure and very hot water, normally you get one are the other but here you get both! I will be.staying here again, its close to everything i came to see!

• Stayed: November 2012
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible when on the road. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!