“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Everett
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while visiting for my nephew's wedding. The location was great next to the pier and several restaurants within walking distance. The room was great, staff very nice, and free breakfast every morning delivered to your room. The only downside is parking is very limited. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Let me start with the hotel and staff are very nice. The hotel sits on the marina and our room had a very nice view of it. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast that was delivered to our room each morning (at the exact time we requested it) was in a nice basket and enjoyed by the whole family. The selection offered met all our different tastes. My husband and I actually enjoyed our's on the patio by the marina each morning while the kids had breakfast in bed. The staff was very nice and helpful. They even made coffee without our asking so we had some for our 4am departure. The only draw back is that if you are a light sleeper, like I am, the train yard across the street may be an issue for you. They work through the night and they seem to enjoy slamming cars into each other to link them up. Sounds like a very loud burst of thunder or an explosion. Put me on the ceiling the first night and kept me awake each night. They start around 2-3am and 5am on Saturday. My kids slept right through it but don't wake during thunder storms either. If the train yard was not there I would have given the hotel a rating of 5.

Room Tip: Want to be on the marina side for the great view!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Susan V
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed one night before our trip to the Seattle Premium Outlets. We were traveling with our dog. Upon arriving, we were impressed with the ocean front location and overall very clean appearance. We were upgraded to a small suite, which was nice. The nearby Italian restaurant was outstanding, as was the walk along the marina. The next day, it was only a short easy drive to the outlets. I would definitely stay here again when visiting the outlets.

Room Tip: There is a railway yard across the street. You may want to request a room further away if you're...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Arlington, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife and I decided to book this hotel because of its location and so many excellent restaurants nearby. We had seen on the internet they had "Music at the Marina" weekends. We were not disappointed, a friendly welcome at reception and the room with balcony was perfect to enjoy the music below. The room was spotless with all the amenities you would want. Breakfast delivered to the room a real bonus. We hope to return before the end of the season. D'OL

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of marina.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Daveoloc
Foxboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Posts about trains were right on the money. They bang freight cars all night.
Sounds like thunder with windows closed. Never woke me up though as I sleep heavy.
Nice outside patio with fireplace on marina side. Saw several seals in the marina canals.
Live bands which were pretty good several times a week right next to outdoor patio.
Basic hotel, but only 100 yards from Navy base. Rooms look a little older but we were there to see our Sailor son, so it was perfect for us. Nothing spectacular but I have no complaints.
Lombardi's Italian Rest. right next door.
Myers cafe is in same building as the hotel. I liked their breakfast but my wife did not. Everything else is within a mile or so downtown.

Room Tip: marina side has better view.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

We picked this spot because of the location, a few nice places to eat nearby. Rooms are roomy and clean. Honestly my only complaint is the trains going by at night are loud, not really the hotels fault, but worth knowing.

• Stayed July 2013
Casper, Wyoming, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend of the 4th of July. It was a great location! Right next to the Naval Base where my boyfriend was in port, allowing for easy visits between shifts. The marina is beautiful and the hotel is close to a couple of good restaurants. I enjoyed the creative take on continental breakfast--having it delivered to the room at no extra charge. The hotel was comfortable. Most of the staff were amazing. There was one, very well dressed blond woman at the front desk who was a little curt and rude at times, this seemed to shift based on how the people looked that she was talking too.
Unfortunately, there is a train terminal really close that runs all night long. This was very noisy--especially on Sunday night. Luckily, there are also really noisy, outdated air conditioners in the rooms--but this created a white noise that allowed one to get some sleep. At 8 am, the groundskeepers began using loud blowers in the parking lots. This combined with the truck traffic early in the morning made sleeping in impossible. If it was not for the noise, I would have definitely given this place 4 or 5 stars....But the noise is very hard to over look. :(

Room Tip: The marina side may be better with regard to noise, but it is hard to tell. It is too bad that ther...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Resort Casino
#1 of 3 in Marysville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,123 reviews

Been to Inn At Port Gardner? Share your experiences!