“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Bellevue, WA
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2004

What a great hotel! Comfortable, clean and unique hotel located next the beautiful Everett marina with great service to boot. The sounds of the marina, the gulls and the small train yard across the street add to the ambiance. I’ve stayed for several nights on two separate occasions and I’m looking forward to my next stay.

3 Thank jabu1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2003

My family and I really enjoyed staying here. It has the warmth of home, a friendly staff, and the most important criteria to us, having two small children ages 2 & 4, was Clean rooms. There is a great little cafe next door called Meyers Cafe. The Paninni sandwhiches were excellent and so was breakfast the next morning. In our room was a sound machine located next to the beds you could chose from various sounds like oceans sounds which was great when our girls were going to sleep. As for the trains the other person comented about, yes during the day if your window is open you hear trains connecting cars together. We did not hear a thing we went to sleep at night. We would definitely stay here again upon returning to Everett/Seattle area.

• Stayed September 2003
2 Thank djhandrjh
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2003

The hotel is right next to train tracks. They neglected to tell me this when I asked about noise. This wasn't light traffic noise, this was crashing. Kept me awake all night.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver, BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2003

I've been staying at this wonderful little hotel for some days every month for more than three years. This is where I'll move if my wife ever kicks me out!! She likes it there too!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2002

We went to the Inn at Port Gardner as a weekend getaway. The rooms were the nicest I can remember anywhere (and I travel a lot). Right outside our room was beautiful grounds
overlooking the boats at a marina. It was just perfect was what we wanted helped by the breakfast served in our room. This is truly a special place!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Resort Casino
#1 of 3 in Marysville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,135 reviews

Been to Inn At Port Gardner? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn At Port Gardner

Property: Inn At Port Gardner
Address: 1700 West Marine View Drive, Everett, WA 98201
Region: United States > Washington > Everett
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Inn At Port Gardner 3*
Inn at Port Gardner is a boutique style Inn located on the Everett Marina. The Inn has 33 guest rooms that include marina view guest rooms with two queen beds or one king beds. We also have plaza view guest rooms with one queen and Marina view King fireplace suites. All of our guest rooms include our signature breakfast in a basket delivered to the guest room each morning. We are walking distance to over 6 marina restaurants. The Inn at Port is the only waterfront hotel in the Everett area ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn At Port Gardner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Inn At Port Gardner Hotel Everett