“Clean and sufficient”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Got a queen bed for $40 a night via bidding on Priceline. Stayed here for one night and it was well worth the price. A very clean room, stocked kitchen and free wifi. I didnt see a restaurant onsite but there is an Ihop within a few minutes drive and some others within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SKLovesToTravel
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Your feedback is very important to us. If you would like to provide any additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly at, esl@extendedstay.com. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed AT this hotel for a week .This week has been terrible. Fire alarms go off every night. Cops come almost every night to arrest some one. 2 cars were stolen. My husband and I were out side walking our dog when 2 people came up to us asking to buy drugs or where they can get. Then my husband was out side and a female came up asking if he would like a good time. Called front desk all have bad attitudes. Not a family place. Not for a family or single person to be alone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eric J
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I've had an "extended stay" at this hotel with my family. Unlike the other reviews, I had no issues with my room, the bed is not all that comfortable but I understand that they will soon be renovated (hopefully including new mattresses). I did however have a couple of issues with the front desk staff, one so bad that I was ready to pack up and leave. But before doing so I had a talk with the manager to explain how I was treated. She was very apologetic and strongly disapproved of her staff's behavior. After talking with the manager, she made sure my stay was comfortable and the staff had a new attitude towards me. I'm sure no hotel wants a bad reputation; I'm certain had the manager had knowledge of any below standard behaviors or room expectations, she would make it right. After all, she got me to continue my stay there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Misty G
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This place is a mess. We rented four rooms for a family get together and they were all dirty (and I mean the extra pillows, rugs and bathrooms were disgusting). The room to room phones did not work. Our son and wife with their newborn had to move because the heat did not work. They were placed on the third floor and I could not believe the stench of tobacco smoke that pervades in the hall. The front desk staff seems confused. The comp breakfast consists of a cup of coffee and a granola bar. Oh, I forgot. They have apples.
Poor soundproofing. Whatever is going on above or next to you is evident.
Whatever you pay for this place is too much. The manager should be dragged out into the parking lot and flogged.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dick D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dick - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The level of cleanliness in your rooms that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with each employee and taken measures to make sure every single room is cleaned more thoroughly as well as inspected better moving forward. As well, I will be keeping your comments in mind in regards to our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature at our hotel, one which we are focusing on improving in the future.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at 425-337-1341 or esl@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

No bath towels, plugged bathtub, no TV remote control, poor fitting mattress cover... We contacted the front desk and they sent up towels but when we turned on the shower the tub immediately began to fill up.

Room Tip: Check the room soon after arriving and report any problems. Have a checklist of items to check.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The condition of the room you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is deep cleaning guest suites and inspecting rooms to ensure proper functionality of all amenities. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The front desk staff wasn't so nice.
Our room wasn't clean.
Not enough supplies.
(no kettle, no knife, no scissors and so on...)

Extended Stay America was one of my favorite hotels, so I was disappointed this time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a friendly manner and that your room did not meet your expectations. In response, I am speaking to each and every staff member to ensure that we provide top-notch customer service moving forward and our cleaning procedures are improved.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ESL@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

If you're going on the Boeing tour, this place is 5 minutes away...Easy access from I-5, a bit confusing, get on Broadway north, off the exit...

Room was fine: Good bed, flat-screen TV, bathroom, full kitchen facilities, light breakfast.

It ain't the Ritz, but for the price, it's great.

Room Tip: If it's not cloudy you might get a view of the North Cascades from a high floor (top floor is 4...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's location and your room, especially all of the amenities we had to offer. We are pleased that you enjoyed the Boeing tour and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!