“Dicy clientele”

Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Willard, Ohio
“Dicy clientele”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Desk staff and staff in general are very helpful, but it's not the best area to be in. Lower class people in area,but we walked around with no trouble. But Sat. morning it appeared they came out of their caves. Rooms are fair but house keeping needs some help.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

All I can say is I wouldn't stay here if this was the last hotel on this earth.the rooms are horrible. The bed was like sleeping on springs. The water barely came out the staff was so rude. The housekeeping never came to clean the room. The towels were so rough I thought I was using sandpaper

All I can say is this place should be avoided at all costs

• Stayed April 2013

Travellers are raving about these Everett hotels

Everett, Washington
Reviewed 25 April 2013

People,
This is NOT the Hilton, so why expect it to be? I have been in three different room here, and each one was CLEAN, smelled clean, and I have high standards. yes there are better places, but they also cost more* The entire staff here have exceeded my expectations in service and friendliness both. I firmly believe most bad reviews are from former guests who's stay was terminated for obvious reasons, and I FOR ONE appreciate management and staff being alert and top of such incidents. I agree the beds could be more comfy, I agree that wifi could be included, but those are things that corporate may consider if it were brought to them in a manner coming from us , the guests.
Don't let a bad review stop you from coming by. I see wonderful changes happening, and believe once you enter the office.. you will not only feel like THE LIGHT IS LEFT ON FOR YOU, you will feel welcomed by the staff. This IS my preferred home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms in front seem quieter. PETS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA CHARGE* restraunt, store, all within a quick...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Juneau, Alaska
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed just overnight. The room smelled BAD!!! The carpet was not very clean. There were burn holes in the bed spread. I filled out Motel 6 survey and got an apology..but no offer for price adjustment. The next Motel 6 we stayed in Bellingham was much better for smell. This was super BAD!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lynne C
Creston, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We hadn’t stayed in a Motel 6 for years but due to a glitch in our travel plans this was a last minute decision. This motel is no different than a hundred other Motel 6s so we didn’t expect much. No fridge or microwave, no continental breakfast, no tub (shower only). But yet they still charge the same as other motels that offer far more amenities. And what really annoyed me was they have a huge banner stating they now have wifi but nowhere does it tell you that you have to pay extra for it, again an amenity that others include. It was fairly noisy with early morning traffic. I did not have any issues with cleanliness or smell. One thing that may interest families with children is they have an outdoor pool.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We were passing through late at night and could not find a campground that was not full so we decided to get a room.......we stopped at the first decent looking place and this Motel was it. I will start with the one good thing......the front desk clerk was very nice, he did his job very well.......Kudo's to you! Now this chain say's they leave the light on but barely anythng else....no soap, shampoo, the room was damp and smelt so bad, no coffee, no alarm clock and the room was so small the beds were pushed right up against the wall and a/c unit....&....There was a hooker below us doing business till 4 am........gee other than that everything was great.......I will never stay at a Motel 6 again........we should have just pulled the trailer into the Walmart parking lot.............

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank luv2luvt
Sydney
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed here after first trying Motel 6 south and was grateful that the room did not smell like smoke. I didn't like the location as much but it was going to have to do. The room was clean enough, though it still smelt like a dog had been in the room. Bed was okay and I slept reasonably comfortably.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo