“Disgusting!!!”

Motel 6 Everett North
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Everett
“Disgusting!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

The room smelled nasty, the tv didn't work, no amenities of any kind. The shower was filthy and the carpet looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed for a long time. After calling the front desk and asking for a different room we were told there wasn't any. The lady was rude and not helpful at all. I have stayed in other motel 6's and they weren't this bad. I think corporate should do a better job at policeing their franchises! Completely unexceptable!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Everett North, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear JenniMadsen,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness, maintenance and service conditions you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Work took me Everett WA for 2 months and I wanted to keep my expenses low so when I saw how inexpensive Motel 6 was I decided to give it try. The first room had a heater/AC that did not work so I was given another room. I stayed in that room almost 2 weeks but I never did get maid service. I would have have complained but I decided to move after seeing the police at the property twice in the 2 weeks. I found the staff friendly and helpful but very busy. For me Motel 6 was just too basic.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near the laundry, it runs constantly. There is no room service or fitness cente...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Motel6, Owner at Motel 6 Everett North, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Douglas - We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory service and maintenace issues you encountered during your recent stay. These issues are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Everett hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at this location for almost a year due to my personal circumstances and let me tell you!! Problems, problems, problems!
The general manager that runs this place " Kay" Indian woman I believe very different on every encounter with her. Some days she's smiling other days she's using vulgar language to guest in lobby! I see a different staff member everyday that knows nothing about there profession except 3 young ladies that were very courteous! One was a younger white gal, a Hawaiian gal and a black gal. Very sweet ladies and helpful too! The staff to me was always running around so busy doing things they seemed cranky! My room is what I paid for! Cheap small and a place to lay! Nothing fancy here guys! It is very true about this place being infestated with heroin addicts, meth addicts and prostitution! Not a kid friendly place at all!! And condoms are in the candy vending machines! Gross!!! I've had many horrible encounters here mainly with management and getting housekeeping! If you try to talk to the supervisor lady that lives there she makes you feel stupid and uncomfortable. No customer service at all! I don't see who allowed her the position! If your wanting to come here! Think about it!

• Stayed May 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Everett North, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Dear lizlife - Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the service issues you have experienced during your stay. We kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and all our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Seattle, Washington, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and I recently relocated to the Everett area and needed a place to stay until our apartment was ready. When I made the reservation I searched and searched for the best deal considering we would be staying for a long period of time. I chose Motel 6 because it had the amenities I was looking for (most important was the wi-fi since we are both online college students) and I was given a cheaper price, if only by a few dollars. It was not until I was already checked in that I was informed that in order to use the wi-fi here I had to pay an extra $3.00 per day per device!!! This is the stupidest thing I had ever heard! Considering the $62 per night I was already being charged I now had to pay an extra $6.50 per day in order for us to do our school work. So, now this "cheap" motel is costing me $69 per night when I could have stayed at Days Inn for $64 per night and I would have gotten free wi-fi! Every other motel I looked at offered FREE wi-fi (considering it doesn’t cost all that much anymore) and I would have had to pay them only $2 more per night than I am paying here. Nowhere during my making the reservation did it say anything about having to pay extra for the wi-fi, let alone having to pay that per device because had it said anything like that I would have stayed somewhere else. Of course the staff here is completely unhelpful and don’t really care about customer service or guest satisfaction. The only employee that was even remotely helpful was the lady at the desk when I checked in (I wish I could remember her name). She saw my dissatisfaction and provided me with codes for the second device without charging me for them and told me to come back after those ran out and she would do the same. Unfortunately she was not here when I needed them and the jerk at the front desk simply said there was nothing he could do and handed me the GM's card. And its not even like the place is that nice. The rooms are mediocre in quality, definitely nothing to brag about. It reminds me of some of the drug infested motels where I came from.

So here I am sitting in the smallest motel room I have ever seen (and there are 4 of us in here), completely disgusted with my experience here. I am sure nothing will be done to make my stay even remotely pleasant so my new goal is to contact every motel review site and tell them exactly what I think of this establishment (and I'm going to use the Motel 6 internet to do it too Smile emoticon). Then I am going to send my review to the Motel 6 headquarters and after I am done with that I will tell every single member of my family along with every person I know and every person I come across to NEVER stay at a Motel 6 - especially this one. Of course I will also NEVER stay here or at any other Motel 6 again. Your commercials emphasize the lower rates which is a complete fabrication. If the person running this place was smart they would simply add a dollar or two to the price of the room and stop charging separately for the internet. It would more than cover the cost of the wi-fi and there would be far less dissatisfied customers.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Angela M
Willard, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Desk staff and staff in general are very helpful, but it's not the best area to be in. Lower class people in area,but we walked around with no trouble. But Sat. morning it appeared they came out of their caves. Rooms are fair but house keeping needs some help.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

All I can say is I wouldn't stay here if this was the last hotel on this earth.the rooms are horrible. The bed was like sleeping on springs. The water barely came out the staff was so rude. The housekeeping never came to clean the room. The towels were so rough I thought I was using sandpaper

All I can say is this place should be avoided at all costs

• Stayed April 2013
Everett, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

People,
This is NOT the Hilton, so why expect it to be? I have been in three different room here, and each one was CLEAN, smelled clean, and I have high standards. yes there are better places, but they also cost more* The entire staff here have exceeded my expectations in service and friendliness both. I firmly believe most bad reviews are from former guests who's stay was terminated for obvious reasons, and I FOR ONE appreciate management and staff being alert and top of such incidents. I agree the beds could be more comfy, I agree that wifi could be included, but those are things that corporate may consider if it were brought to them in a manner coming from us , the guests.
Don't let a bad review stop you from coming by. I see wonderful changes happening, and believe once you enter the office.. you will not only feel like THE LIGHT IS LEFT ON FOR YOU, you will feel welcomed by the staff. This IS my preferred home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms in front seem quieter. PETS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA CHARGE* restraunt, store, all within a quick...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo