“Very Good, But Ask Questions”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
One Twelfth Street Diner
Ranked #121 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Diner
Description: This is a well estalished diner that should be on any travelers should check out list when in the area.
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This place is a strip mall gem. I really like Lentil soup, and their's is the best I think I've ever had. I also ordered the Hot Turkey Sandwich.

I specifically asked if the turkey was roasted on site, and I was told it was turkey breast roasted on site. Technically true. But it was one of those boneless formed affairs. It was OK and I might have ordered it anyway or something else, but I felt my question was pretty clear and I was a bit mislead. The mashed potatoes were fresh and were great, the gravy was prepackaged, and only OK.

I'll be going back soon and I'll try some of the other stuff. One of my dinning companions had the burger and reported it very, very good.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

The diner was a relaxing environment to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. The service was quick and we were treated with a smile. The food was good also.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Looking for a break from fast food. You must try this place. The menu is huge and the food is great. The portions are big and the service is fast and friendly. We plan to make it a regular stop on our shopping trips to "the states".

Reviewed 15 August 2012

The service was great and they had homestyle cooking. There were enough choices on their menu to please everyone.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The diner has diner food and its good. Hot beef sandwiches, soups, great wait staff.

Been to One Twelfth Street Diner? Share your experiences!