“Wonderful family lunch”
Review of Blue Mango Bistro - CLOSED

Blue Mango Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We found this place on trip advisor and took a chance because it is new and only had a few reviews. All three reviews were excellent! We went there for lunch with our son and daughter-in-law. The place is in the Marina area, I believe it's next to a place called Anthony's. It was a cloudy day so there was no view of Puget Sound, but the view would be spectacular on a sunny day. The prices were very reasonable for lunch, about $10 a person for very fresh and flavorful Asian food. I think it was a kind of mix of Japanese and Korean food. All of thought our lunch was delicious. Our waitress did a good job as well. We will go back to the the Blue Mango for sure! One more thing. Later, we talked to some locals who had gone there and they thought it was great also! The wife is Japanese American so I guess that means the food is authentic!

1  Thank sandcity49

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The food was delicious and authentic. A wide variety of Korean and Japanese food, plus a bit more. The 10 of us each tried something different and all of us enjoyed what we had. The kids liked the food, too.

It's a small place overlooking the sea at the Everett waterfront. The 10 of us half filled the room. If you have a large group, try for a reservation. (If they take them.)

The service was excellent. The server was pleasant, quick, and attentive but not intrusive.

Prices were appropriate to what was served.

We went to Blue Mango because some of the people in our party had been there previously and wanted to return. Now that describes us, too.

What a great place to eat!

2  Thank 828TJA
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have now eaten here a dozen times, trying different foods each time. We have never been disappointed. Wonderful, fresh food. We have tried the sushi which is great. The wonton soup is one of my husbands favorites. Love the Bibimbop - rice, vegetables and beef served in a hot pot.. Fabulous! You can't go wrong with anything on their menu. This in one of Everett's hidden secrets.

1  Thank KJDykstra
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This space was previously occupied by a run down fish and chip place, so what a delightful surprise when my friend took me here for lunch. Although it is small (10 tables?), the decor and space is attractive and colorful. The food is amazing, fresh, and beautifully presented. Prices are reasonable. I have been twice, ordering Chicken and Spicy Vegetables the first time, and then Bipimbap the second visit. Both were delicious. I saw the Bulgogi on the way out the door, and that's my next visit. It is located on the waterfront, next to Anthony's Homeport. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank bettysbest
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Wonderful food and location! A hidden gem next to Anthony's Homeport, right next to the Naval Base. The Bipimbap and Bulgogi were exceptional, as was the shrimp appetizer. and what a view! Don't miss this!

1  Thank RAMWashington