“Fantastic”
Review of Kama'aina Grindz

Kama'aina Grindz
Reserve with OpenTable
Kama'aina Grindz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Not just a plate lunch!!! Lots of flavored and food like Hawaii but up scaled for a better healthier lunch! Highly recommend it but get there early it gets packed.

Stanwood, Washington
“So good!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came with another couple who had researched the restaurant and we are very glad we did! The décor and atmosphere were nothing special so I was a little hesitant but once we got the food, I knew we would be back.

We started with the Crispy Smoked Gouda Cheese and it was amazing! I want to go back just for this! We also ordered the drumettes. I am not usually a big drumettes fan but I would eat these all day long. I then had the Kim Chee Pan Fried Noodles which were great. My husband had the Bibimbap which I tasted and thought was excellent. The couple we were with had the fish tacos and the Ahi and they raved about both. The service was really friendly and we were served promptly yet never felt rushed. There was so much food and it was so good we took the left overs home and had them for lunch the next day. Delish!

The only negative was they were out of the wine I ordered which was not a big deal. My second choice was fine.

This was a fantastic meal and we will absolutely be back.

Seattle, WA
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I haven't had many memorable lunches in Everett lately, so I was surprised to find Kama'aina Grindz recently. We were greeted with a sincere "Aloha" upon entering and were seated immediately. The menu was varied with many delicious choices at decent prices. The food was delicious and service was stellar. The bottomless house iced tea was also quite good. I'll be back!

Seattle, WA
“Delicious Gem in Everett!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I enjoyed dinner here this month and had a fabulous experience. The taste and presentation of all the dishes we ordered were superb. In order to try a variety we mostly ordered from the appetizer menu or "Shaka Plates" which was plenty for two women. We ordered: Crispy Smoked Gouda Cheese, Ginger Sesame Drumettes, Asian Style Caesar salad, and Hawaiian mahi mahi fish tacos. I would have to say the tacos and the crispy smoked gouda cheese were our favorites with the other items a close second. We had a nice house rose wine which we only wished would have been chilled more, but staff generously brought ice to us and allowed us to sit and enjoy our drinks long after finishing our meal. I just can't wait for a reason to return and bring my husband and son! Definatly a new local favorite.

• Visited July 2014
“Food that Made Me Smile”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I had just heard of Kama'aina Grindz from a friend's fb post...I'm so glad we drove down to give it a try! I had the Chicken Katsu Curry and it literally made me smile. Everything was so fresh and crisp. I'm looking forward to our next visit!