“FANTASTIC FOOD”

Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Lombardi's Restaurants, as in Italy, the dining experience is held to a high regard. Meals are a time to enjoy the food that brings family and friends together. Great pride is taken in the preparation of our dishes, and we are committed to sourcing locally whenever possible, using only the finest ingredients in our kitchens. Located at the scenic Everett Marina, Lombardi's features authentic dishes that are rooted in the culinary traditions of Italy, paying homage to the seven honored ingredients of Italian food - olive oil, garlic, pasta, tomatoes, olives, basil and love. Dive in to the Tuscan Prawn starter, Pizza Margherita or Veal Saltimboca - but don't forget our wide variety of delicious pasta entrees. Vegetarian & gluten free options available. Both Italian and Washington wines are a focus of the wine list. Enjoy daily happy hour and patio dining, with stunning sunset & marina views. Owned by a mother and daughter duo, and driven by an experienced culinary team, Lombardi's is a local favorite that delivers seasonally inspired dishes. Open kitchens, warm colors, and old school Tuscan charm offer a relaxing yet vibrant place to dine. Lombardi's is connected to the Italian culture, which we embrace in our authentic tastes and menus. With our small plates that are perfect for sharing, entrees inspired by travels through Italy, and desserts created in the Italian tradition, we invite you to experience home style Italian cuisine that will bring you back to our table time and time again. Lombardi's Italian Restaurants. Always fresh, vibrant, & delicious!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant a few times. Each time we come up to the Everett/Marysville area and stay at the Inn at Pt. Gardner.
The food in the bar is good, happy hour is from 2-close. Ate in bar both nights. Had marguerite pizza last night - no cheese - lactose intolerant and a salad. Great food. Night before had the mediteranean cod - little salty and heavy. Service is supreme. Great views of marina.

1  Thank Sherry H

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am not a huge fan of everything Italian, but there were enough choices that did not include pasta to make me happy

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went to visit family in Everett for my birthday and went to Lombardis. WOW! What a wonderful place! The restaurant was beautiful, right on the water, the food was amazing, and our service was great! Our server Brad was friendly, fast and took care of us the entire meal. Will go there again for sure!

1  Thank Tiara R
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm not a tortellini fan, more of a meat and potatoes type. I'm not even sure why I wanted to try it here but I'm surely glad I did.
The Tortellini Gorgonzola (cheese tortellini, gorgonzola cream, walnuts and basil) was without a doubt one of the best dishes I've had set before me in quite a while.
Service is prompt and courteous. Small selection of fairly decent wines.
Very good value for the food dollar here.

2  Thank Fat O
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hostess was very friendly. She chatted along the way to be seated and was friendly to her co-workers. The salmon was perfect and my friend had the steak and it melted in your mouth. The whole experience and the view was fantastic!