“Could not even check in”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Bellingham, Washington
“Could not even check in”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We returned from a trip in Europe, came from the airport, 12 midnight. We were too exausted to drive on.
I asked for a room, just as I was start talking to the receptionist a phone call came in and the receptionist gave away the last room. I tried to tell her that I was in line to get the room. She scolded me that it had been rude to interrupt while she was on the telephone. Then she told that this was a repeat customer.
I called the manger the next week, never heard back despite my request. No apology.
Stay away, they might insult you! No curtesy! Bad management.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Chris R
tobystravel, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment regarding your experience with our hotel. We apologize that one our staff gave you an inappropriate action. We understand that a guest who is in the property has the priority over a guest on the phone and I send you my sincere apology. I will talk to my staffs about it and I am hoping we could be big help for you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Czech first
Iowa
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed here for one night as we passed through the Seattle area. We had asked for a quiet location away from the elevator, but was given a room across from the elevators on the second floor. At first I was not pleased, but the room, with 1 queen bed, was much larger than any other motel room we stayed in on our trip AND it was quiet, in spite of the proximity to the elevator. The bed was very comfortable and we got a good night's sleep. The hotel was well-kept, the room and public areas clean, and the front desk people pleasant. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the Boeing plant tour so is convenient for that. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey
regarding your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate that you
consider us for your hotel lodging.

It was our pleasure to serve you and your family at our hotel. I have
a feeling that we will definitely see you back with us in the near future for
your hotel accommodations..
Washington State
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My daughter, granddaughter & I stayed overnite July 8th for an out-of-town wedding. The staff is amazingly courteous, helpful & honest.
My daughter left her bridesmaid dress in the hotel when we left. We didn't realize it for a few days.
I called the hotel, fully expecting it to be gone. However, Marianna had the dress in the office!!!! Talk about upstanding staff.
Trust is so hard to give these days. We are choice members & we are definitely going to remain loyal.
As we get near retirement, I have alot of hotels to stay in on our adventures.!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your
stay at our hotel. We appreciate all of your honest feedback.
We have a wonderful staff that we can count on every day to
guarantee comfortable and feel right at home experience.
It was our pleasure to serve you and your family at our hotel. I have
a feeling that we will definitely see you back with us in the near future for
your hotel accommodations..
Again, thanks for your kind words and we will see you soon.
Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Family stayed here for two nights on July 20-21 and we had a great stay. We choose to stay at this hotel because it was between the Seattle Premium Outlets and the Woodland Park Zoo. We have two young kids so we had to think strategically about how long they could last in a car and this location worked well for us.

We were nicely greeted by the person behind the counter with no issues at all. She was efficient and very professional. Room was exactly what we booked online, two queen beds and no smoking. There was also a fridge and a microwave in the room as well. I found the bed comfortable but my husband thought the beds were hard. In the morning there is a free breakfast from 6-9am - fresh waffles, bagels, donuts, eggs (hard-boiled and omelet), cereal, instand oatmeal, fruit, toast, sausage, and biscuits with gravy one morning. We were very happy with the breakfast but I wished the buffet opened for one more hour so we weren't rushed in the morning to have breakfast since we're on vacation and would like to sleep in if we could. Room was cleaned nicely after we came back from the hotel.

My husband made use of the fitness facility which had three pieces of equipment. Unfortunately, the exercise bike was not calibrated properly as it was set on 'high' the whole time so he wasn't able to get the work out he was hoping.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Luv2Trav3l
Thank you so much for taking the time to opst a comment for your stay. We are glad you enjoy your stay with us. We are your home away from home and our staffs are always here to make sure you and your family will have a wonderful stay. We apologize for the inconvinience youo experience in our fitness center. Thank you again and we're glad that you will stay with us again!
Turlock, California
Reviewed 17 June 2011

We were greeted very courteously and promptly each time we came to the front desk.

Our room was very comfortable and spacious. We had a king suite. The privacy could be enhanced by just adding a folding door or curtain between the bedroom and the living area/sofa bed. The toilet was made for a midget. I'm a small woman & it was too little for me.

Your breakfast was very complete, though the room space was way to small & crowded. Both the serving counters and the table area were so tight people could not easily pass each other.

The hotel is well situated to the highway and local shopping & attractions. It was convenient for us to visit family nearby in Mukilteo. We did miss having a pool and spa.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank IdahoRancher
Thank you for living us a comment regarding your stay. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvinience and for a near future, we would like you to know that we do have an executive suites that will have the door seperating the bedroom from living room. Just let us know and we will be glad to help you. Thank you again and see you soon!
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I travel all around the country, and this is one of the best quilty inns i have stayed at. very clean, great location, customer service is outstanding and willing to do what ever they need to to please the customer. rooms are very nice, breakfast is outstanding. I give this hotel 5 stars. i will be coming back to this hotel every time i am in this area with out a question. very quite here.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank jbearrr
tobystravel, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 June 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your very nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed our suites and our excellent Hot Breakfast Buffet. I will share your comments with the staff and we really aprreciate and look forward to seeing you very soon.
Corona, California
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I have stayed at this hotel on all of my business trips to Everett, WA. A friendly staff member is there to greet you at check in. In this case, it was a cordial staff member named Katrina. She makes sure that you feel welcomed and that you are checked in in a matter of minutes. She goes out of her way to call after you have settled in your room to make sure that you are satisfied with the conditions of your room. Katrina also provides excellent recommendations for dining. Mariana Gutierrez is the Operations Manager who also goes out of her way to greet you and ask if your stay was a pleasant one. All in all, the personnel is friendly, classy, and professional, the rates are great, and the stay is excellent. I will definitely continue staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: The suites are great!