“Our stay in the Seattle area”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Our stay at the Everett Quality Inn & Suites was just for one night but as always, we got a great night's sleep. This is a great location to stay if you do not want to stay in a downtown area. You are just a short drive from Seattle, Everett downtown, and Marysville. There is so much to do and just not enough time to do it. The room we had was a king and our check in was done in about 2 minutes. The staff there are very nice and greet you as soon as you approach the desk. This was my first time at this location but, as always the quality flows throughout the entire chain.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel Your feedback is important to us and for the future travelers. Here at Quality Inn we are proud to have friendly and helpful staffs. I agree there are lots of places to explore around the area but you are always welcome to come back and we will be here to assist you.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The staff was great as they greeted us and had no problems with checking-in.
The room was clean and also big, that is always a plus!

Parking was easy! Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good, which is a plus!
It's a great location, very easy to find since it is right off of I-5.
Also, there are nearby restaurants and shopping which is great!

I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a comfortable,clean and convenient stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Mariana G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a comment about your recent stay. It is very important to us to go beyond your expectations and make your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again when you visit the area. We appreciate all your suggestions and reccomendations as a reference to other travelers.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Stayed here one night because it was convenient to stay over after an evening out and run errands in the morning before returning home to Whidbey Is. And how nice that was! Great location for my needs! Staff was all super friendly and helpful. Very comfy bed, and I love having real glasses and coffee cups in my room. I did miss having a referigerator as I am used to in most Choice properties. Road noise was definitely there in the morning, to be expected in that area, but the blackout curtains were great!
Lastly, I do not ordinarily eat biscuits and gravy but these were really good!

Room Tip: Might be a bit quieter if one had a room on the back side (odd numbers)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. We are glad that you had a great time while visiting the area. Our staffs are always friendly and helpful to make your stay enjoyable. We apologize that you have a room with no firdge as it was not availble that day. Im glad that the black out curtains helped to lessen the road noise. And thank you for your suggestion for our fellow travelers. I hope we can see you again in the near future the you will have a chance to explore our breakfast more.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Other place I wanted stay was sold out and I ended up staying here. Entry was bit tricky with u-turn but it wasn't bad. Staff was friendly and the room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was nice and I really loved the waffles!! It was easy to access freeway and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Mariana G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

A very nice Quality hotel with nice personal touches, flowers and plants in the foyer. Because we use points we wanted to book on line and use the computer in the hotel. Upon check we did not have a reservation and the clerk behind the desk was more than happy to help us. The reception area is small but well furnished with the ‘office’ in the same place. It looked like it had been updated The room was very nice, clean and spacious with micro and fridge but it did not have a freezer. This hotel is next to I-5 and a city road and was noisy from the traffic. I don’t know if there is a room where you escape that. Breakfast was the usual Choice selection but it was well stocked.

Room Tip: beware it is close to I-5 and noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Mariana G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoy our breakdast and you had a nice and comfortable stay. Our staffs are very helpful and always dedicated to their work and it is our pleasure to serve you during your stay. We hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I belong to Wyndham Rewards and Choice Hotels. I am a big Priceline user. I'll look at Wyndham and Choice to get a base price then try Priceline. Butte is tough in Priceline so I booked this through Priceline. and got a good deal on it.
The room was nice and comfortable. No pool or spa. Just off I-5.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for being a member of Choice Priviliges and we hope to see you again when you visit the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Our stay at the Quality in was just 'ok.' Next time in the area I will definitely look to stay at a different hotel. General appearance of hotel and room was old and needs some renovating. Room did NOT have a microwave or refrigerator. Breakfast was not that appealing.
-Location of this hotel is nice being so close to the off ramp (but this does come with being on a busy street) and the bathroom was a nice size.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RLK655

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.